Deliverys

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by KiansMummy, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

I had a delivery due today from the ELC, i got a text message from them at 6pm which gave my ref number and said my order is now out for delivery with one of there couriers and is due to be with me by 9pm. But it didnt turn up, anyone know what i should do??

2. KayBea

KayBea Mummy to Xanthia Lily

Is there a number you can ring?
    delivery person may have got lost or something. X

3. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

Not in the text message,and it was weird it just came up with the name ELC but doesnt show the number,i have an iphone, hoping it turns up tomorrow x

4. slf2010

slf2010 Well-Known Member

we have had numerous problems with elc and deliveries- ring customer services and they will be able to help you. keep having damaged products and text messages like you saying about deliveries/delays -ended up going into store today to pick it all up as easier xxx

5. ljo1984

ljo1984 2DDs,2angels <3

ring up and kick off about the inconveniance of staying in all day when you had soooo much you had to get done for no delivery to turn up!! lol. there is a number on the site. i had some stuff sent to my mums address, it turned up yesterday morning then last night i got 2 emails saying each box had been dispatched!! bit late eh! no text this time either which i usually get! stupid ELC!!
    oh my friend ordered stuff for imogen for xmas off there as well. they delivered one single item, she's had an email saying the rest had been sent seperatly on the same day but it never showed up! when she rang they said it wasnt a secure address! what but they can deliever the other package! suprise suprise it showed up a couple of hours later!! grrrrrr.

6. mandy81

mandy81 Well-Known Member

Did it turn up yet ??

7. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

Nope I've had another text of them this morning saying

"Sorry we missed you and couldn't deliver.We left a card but to speed up redelivery go to https://redelivery.yodel.co.uk parcel ref289949234027.Use SC code7247"

Err no they never left me a card!! Liars! Still not turned up I've filled the thing in on the website hope it turns up tomorrow ? Or should I kick up a fuss? Might bag me a couple of freebies hahah! Xx

8. mandy81

mandy81 Well-Known Member

I would deffo kick up a fuss!!
    you have been waiting 2 days for it now you deserve a few freebies, plus they lied and said they tried to deliver (thats not on)

xx

9. jensonsmummy

jensonsmummy Well-Known Member

i got a sorry we missed you message from yodel before when i rang and give off the package was actually in their main warehouse and not even in northern ireland. Ring them

10. R_x

R_x Well-Known Member

i would ring them and see where it is
    :flower:

11. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

Does any one know the number? For customer services x

12. Carrie&Char

Carrie&Char Well-Known Member

Ring them

Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 0871 231 3513.

We are open from:

8am - 10pm Monday to Friday

8am - 8pm Saturday

9am - 5pm Sunday

from their website

13. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

Jus called them and they said they cant do anything until it has been 7 working days, which will be tomorrow, im not best pleased with them tbh! xx

14. Carrie&Char

Carrie&Char Well-Known Member

Keeping rining though dont give up!!

15. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

I will give them until tomorrow, and then if not i will kick up a fuss! xx

16. Pingu

Pingu Mummy to 2 xx

I am waiting for a delivery with Yodel (not from ELC though) and it never turned up today, grrr

17. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

Mine came at half past 8 this evening, and was with YODEL too. xx

18. _laura

_laura Mummy to Monster Max

Yodel are notorious for being shit! They left my package outside the flats I live in and in the rain :grr:
    Just complain!

19. smiley44

smiley44 Well-Known Member

yep seems to be this problem with Yodel! Ordered from sports direct I think it was they use Yodel tried to deliver at 8pm didn't leave a card yet said they did. Heard nothing, They eventually delivered in the morning instead about a week later! Ordered from Amazon - guess what - just checked tracking on Amazon - Yodel tried to deliver my cozy coupe trailer from them tonight at 6-15 - no parcel, no card, no nothing! ?????

20. vhal_x

vhal_x The four of us.

I'm lucky, my YODEL delivery guy is my old friend from school's dad, he always chaps really loud to make sure I hear, and hangs about for like 5 minutes incase I'm struggling to make my way to the door (LO loves to be a terror when parcels are delivered haha) and then if I still don't answer, he brings it back later :) xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.