Deliverys

Status
Not open for further replies.
My yodel guys a right miserable git ha ha!! A few weeks back he tried to deliver my birth pool but I was out so left a card saying I can pick it up or rearrange delivery. I didn't want to wait in all day again so went to pick it up but they'd sent it out to deliver again!! What was the point of the first card then!!! I was so annoyed especially when I got home and another card was there!!! Rearranged delivery again for the following day. When he turned up he said oh your in today!! That was it no hello, good bye nothing!! Smart arse!! He's the same everytime he delivered stuff now!! Ha ha! Obviously very happy in his job! Xx

ahhh the same thing happened to me last week!!!! waited in all day for ELC as i got a text from them and they didnt turn up, then the next day (sat) got the same text didnt show up so i phoned them and they said, we dont deliver saturday it will be monday :shrug: why text me then! then on the monday it arrived... the whole feckin lot was covered in blue paint that had burst open everywhere. it was dripping out the box :growlmad: and the box had a label on for redelivery and reason for redelivery 'couldnt find address" wtf its not hard!!! so after all that had to send it back and start again cause it was all damaged! x

My yodel guys a right miserable git ha ha!! A few weeks back he tried to deliver my birth pool but I was out so left a card saying I can pick it up or rearrange delivery. I didn't want to wait in all day again so went to pick it up but they'd sent it out to deliver again!! What was the point of the first card then!!! I was so annoyed especially when I got home and another card was there!!! Rearranged delivery again for the following day. When he turned up he said oh your in today!! That was it no hello, good bye nothing!! Smart arse!! He's the same everytime he delivered stuff now!! Ha ha! Obviously very happy in his job! Xx

i used to work for them im not surprised he was misreble :haha: we got paid pittence per parcel and nothing if you cant deliver it. i quit coz i was making literally nothing, breaking even with petrol costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->