• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

DelMarVa - Delaware, Maryland, Virginia Meet-Up

DandJ

First time mom
Reaction score
:hi: Hello everyone! There have been mention of meet-ups in the DMV locations within a few threads so I thought I would consolidate to one thread.

Anyone in these locations interested in meeting up? If so, please post here and if we have enough people, I can set up a centralized location with details and such.

Hoping to meet ya'll!

:wave: Hi! This is such a good idea. I would love to come meet some of you lovely ladies that have stuck with me for so long. :flower:

I agree Macy! Knowing each other's cycles is pretty personal so might as well get to know one another in person, don't ya think? :rofl:

:haha: I agree! Not to mention all of our in-depth and descriptive convos about the current state of our cm!

Hmm...I cant decide if I am closer to Baltimore or Annapolis. Probably right smack dab in the middle. I was born in good old Bmore though :)

I've visited Baltimore frequently. Went to the aquarium, attended a few Orioles games, went to Otakon few years ago at the convention center. Haven't been to Bmore recently though, traffic is horrendous :shock:

Very cool! LOVE the aquarium and the zoo, actually just went there not too long ago for the first time since I was a little kid! I have to agree the traffic is just horrid, I dont go into the city as often as I would like since driving is such a headache!

Yay! Local peeps and a fellow Otaku :D I love how nerdy so much of this area is

My schedule is always a zoo between my DH and DD but I wanted to stalk the meet up info in case I can make it!

I'd be up for this! I'm in Maryland, just inside the Beltway. We're still newish to the area and I hardly know anyone here!

Been to the zoo a few times as well!

@Krissy, I'm a nerd so I fit in quite well! :thumbup: I'm sure we could always arrange a place that agrees with most schedules. I'm flexible so I'm up for anything!

@Curious - Welcome to the area! When did you settle in?

Also, if you have friends on BnB that live around this area, direct them to this thread so we can get a big group :)

@Curious - Welcome to the area! When did you settle in?

Thanks! I guess it's been just about a year, though it's gone so fast! We actually just bought a house so we're here to stay for a bit I guess :)

Exciting! We bought our house last July and will be selling it next August (long story with in-laws) for a smaller home.

Have you done any touristy things around the area or seen any attractions?

Exciting! We bought our house last July and will be selling it next August (long story with in-laws) for a smaller home.

Have you done any touristy things around the area or seen any attractions?

Well, we've done a lot of the DC museums (just went to the zoo last weekend- bad idea on Labor Day weekend!) and things but I'm not sure what to do outside of DC. So like in Baltimore or Annapolis.

I am in Maryland too! Probably about 20 minutes from Annapolis and 45 from DC.

Hiii BabyD, welcome!

Things to do outside of DC are definitely touring vineyards! :p

DH and I will be at Dave & Buster's in Hanover, MD this Saturday if anyone wants to have lunch & play games. :)

DH and I will be at Dave & Buster's in Hanover, MD this Saturday if anyone wants to have lunch & play games. :)

Wish I could! Must get this house clean for my MIL's arrival on Sunday.

That's a top priority if you ask me! Enjooooy!

Side note- Has anyone been to the Field of Screams in Olney, MD? Groupon has this really good deal for $89/for 2 people that included 4 attractions, fast line pass & concessions. DH said it was too far... maybe next year!

That's a top priority if you ask me! Enjooooy!

Side note- Has anyone been to the Field of Screams in Olney, MD? Groupon has this really good deal for $89/for 2 people that included 4 attractions, fast line pass & concessions. DH said it was too far... maybe next year!

Haha, thaaaanks. I keep seeing that Groupon too :) Looks like fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"