Deluded?

Closure

Reaction score
Hi,

I think I'm looking for people to tell me I'm mad so I don't get my hopes up?? Or perhaps I want people to encourage the hopes?! I don't know!? But I do know I've lost my mind!! Lol

I've been on my baby journey for 3 1/2 yrs with 2 miscarriages in between. I'm on my third month of chlomid. Last month showed I am now ovulating after it was shown to have stopped in January/feb.

Anyway, doc says I ovulate on day 11, it's now only day 18 and I am convincing myself I'm pregnant????

I surely wouldn't have symptoms this ridiculously early even if I was??

I had a funny turn yesterday morning which bordered on a very mild & short lived migraine, last night I was dizzy and queasy with indigestion like I've never really had before and today my nipples are absolute and total agony?!?

This is just all coincidence right???

I don't know I convince myself every month haha. Symptoms sound promising hun good luck

I also convince myself every month haha
My first month of TTC I was SOO convinced I was nauseous for a week straight I basically lived in my bathroom.

One day at a time remember :) good luck and baby dust to you!

Yeah. The positive ovulation test has prob just got me hyped up. You'd think I'd be over this stuff after 3 1/2 years! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->