• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Denial here!

AllyTiel

Reaction score
Took a midstream test 2 days ago and it was negative. Taken 3 tests this morning including one midstream and they all show pink in the test line! AHHH do you see it?? This was our first month trying! I haven't told my husband yet and he thinks that we missed out this month. I've been talking about drinking margaritas this month on our date nights. (hehe suspected I may be pregnant but I didn't want him to suspect) :happydance:

Attachments

• SAM_1290.jpg
    SAM_1290.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 121
  • SAM_1291.jpg
    SAM_1291.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 120
  • SAM_1293.jpg
    SAM_1293.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 120
Are the photos working? If not I posted in the TWW section and you can enlarge them there. The post title there is Do you see what I see?!

Whats my next step? Do I need to go see my gyno??

Does anyone have any advice on how to tell my husband also?

Congrats! For telling my husband, this is my plan: I bought a little stuffed elephant (his favorite animal) and I will attach a note to it saying "Hello, I am all yours for the next 9 months, but after that you will have to share me with someone new". I am sure no matter how you tell him he will be thrilled though!!

oh Poco thats awesome! Thank you for the wonderful idea!!

My idea when i eventually fall... is to change my contact name in his Phone to :Im Pregnant:

and then Ring him! :)

So I have another question. I am a bit of a hypochondriac, and tend to explore every negative option. I have taken 5 tests, all faint positives, but what if I have a reproductive disease instead? I have no reason to believe that it could be something bad other than my aunt has ovarian cancer. Could that cause a false positive? Been throughly checked out by the doctors recently btw cause I wanted to make sure everything was good to go before getting pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"