Dentinox / Infacol or Gripe water?

felix555

Reaction score
what is better for wind from gulping air when feeding?

My LO is 6 months but he's just been put on a special formula that's dairy free and lactose free but it's so thin and making him suck air so much.

I already use Dr Brown's bottles so want to go get something today to help with this.

Also, has anyone got any experience with Carobel?

Dentinox helped my LG. I'm not certain it was infacol but have heard of people having problems weaning their babies off of it- could have been something else though.

what is better for wind from gulping air when feeding?

My LO is 6 months but he's just been put on a special formula that's dairy free and lactose free but it's so thin and making him suck air so much.

I already use Dr Brown's bottles so want to go get something today to help with this.

Also, has anyone got any experience with Carobel?

I don't know what Carobel is, sorry.

I find dentinox works best for my son.

None of the above - Colief however has been a Godsend for both my children.

Yes Colief is very good I used it for a while but won't work with this milk because Colief breaks down the lactose in the milk and this milk doesn't have lactose.

Thanks! will try the Dentinox.

Ahh.. The others have a cumulative effect so don't miss a dose xx

I have tried dentinox and it didn't work, it's nasty stuff too, I tasted it yuk! Colief was great for us but obviously no good for yourself with the milk issue.
We liked infacol and have had no troubles with it, it certainly makes him produce big old burps lol!
Gripe water did nothing for us but didn't try it loads so maybe give that a go too. I think you can use both at alternate times,just not together. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->