Dentists!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wobbles, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

I'm new in the area obviously & I've had a tooth really bad to the extent it's giving me restless nights sleep. Anyway they were able to give me an emergency appointment without being registered so based on this when I went in he said he coudl only offer to take it out. I've been in that much pain with it I said yes!! So he told me another back tooth needed attention & to get registered ... ok ... takes tooth out I stand up & he took TWO ... He said ONE & I needed some 'attention' to the other & he took it out without telling me I was gobsmacked & just left!!!

:cry:

2. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

Eek!
    One thing i hate about dentists is when theyre not clear on what they are doing!

3. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

thats naughty of him, he should of told you he was taking the second tooth out aswell.

xx

4. Wobbles

I wouldn't have let him take it tbh - I'd of registered there or elsewher & got it seen to.

:cry:

5. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

Its possible it was bad enough to need removed but he still should have told you.
    I had a tooth that was so bad it needed to be removed but i was lucky the dentist managed to save it with a very large filling. I never noticed it had gotten so bad.

6. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

OMG there is no way he should have taken that out without asking you first ... its your teeth. I got to have one taken out i think coz it keeps getting infected .. it does get better but they think i should just have it out .. problem is its a wisdom tooth and im scared .. lmao. But i will only let them take it out when i say so .. would go ballistic if they took it out without asking!

7. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

omg he should have told you he was going to take two out!!!!!!!!!! I would be complaining, and want free treatment for the rest of the year lol

8. Wobbles

Not from there :shock: :lol:

Will see another dentist & see what can be done.

9. Wobbles

Well my mouth & throat are killing me - I know you get some pain & discomfort but this is HORRIBLE ... Whist he did this he chipped sorry I should say managed to take half of the side of my tooth inbetween :cry: Which feels like it may give me as much aches as the ONE tooth I went there about!!

10. Imi

Imi .

Awww darlin what an arsehole!! (hugs)

Go to A&E and see the emergancy dentist there if pain gets to much!

xxx

11. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

Blimey Wobbles! :shock:

Did you pay for that?! What a nightmare! :hugs:

12. Wobbles

Well he well an truely fucked up.

I went to get a tooth fixed bcause it got so sensitive it was pain & uncomfortable and thanks to this moron chipping off half a side of one of my teeth I'm now in nearly the exact same position as I was before GREAT! I can't drink without holding my mouth this evening an every time I open my mouth I get a BAD sensitive feeling its fucking awful! The stupid thing here is the fact he took my tooth out before this tooth as I agreed an the one he took that he shiouldn't have is behind it FFS.

I'm not impressed I'm going to demand this is sorted tomorrow with an appointment with a DIFFERENT dentist. I'm well pissed off but as far as I'm concerned they can fix it - I don't care if they are taking on or not.

13. Wobbles

An no Helen ... pregnant & confirmed by doctors means I didn't have to pay :D

Tbh its stupid I could have been anyone they didn't even take my address.

14. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

Awe Wobbles. Im so sorry that you have to deal with this crap....Can you go to the store and get some ora-gel or some cream to numb the pain....:hugs: Im so sorry babe. :hugs: