Depo finished

DeziB

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

im 30, had a shot of depo in may and was due for another a week ago. my question, when can i expect to see signs of ovulation. i have only had one shot and im not sure what to look for other than sit and wait.

hopefully i will have a normal period soon.

has anybody here come off depo and returned to normal-ish fertility soon afterwards or is it really up to 9 months before its ok.

I really don't know anything about Depo. However, I wanted to say :hi: welcome.

have u had a period while on the depo or since?
My depo ran out in march and im stil waiting for AF/ovulation.
Doesnt matter how many injections youve had it can take upto 18months for ur menstual cycle to get back to normal.
Sorry xx
HTH xx

I don't know anything about depo, I'm sorry. I just wanted to say hello. :hi:

thank you ladies.

i have been spotting on the depo non stop from the day i got it till the day i was due for my new shot. then nothing. no period yet

Hi,

I had my last depo shot in October and got my first AF in April then 38 days later my next, the next two were 28 days and 29 days so I thought my cycle was now going to be regular. However, I was due on last thursday (28 days) and I've only had spotting so far but am expecting my AF tonight or tomorrow.

Everyone is different though. The average time for return of fertility is meant to be about 10 months. Getting an AF and knowing whether you are ovulating though are two different things..

Sue x

hi i came off the depo a year ago in july my periods took till december to come then they were short only on 4 two days max this july i just found out im pregnant hope this helps x

HI hun,

I had my last depo shot in April 07 and AF didn't come back until the dr put me drugs to help and i'm still not ovulating now. Having fertility help now and waiting for IVF.

i was on depo it ran out may 07 and i only got af back by the help of northiseron and clomid for 3 months after a yr of nothing at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->