Depo story!!!!

Ashtong

Reaction score
So like all woman on depo I read info online and was TERRIFIED. So for any of you ladies worried here is my story so far. I had one depo injection and i was due to have any other a month and a few days ago and I'm already starting to spot, have sore boobs, and cramping. So I know my period is coming. When there are so many bad stories I wanted to share my glimmer of hope :)

So like all woman on depo I read info online and was TERRIFIED. So for any of you ladies worried here is my story so far. I had one depo injection and i was due to have any other a month and a few days ago and I'm already starting to spot, have sore boobs, and cramping. So I know my period is coming. When there are so many bad stories I wanted to share my glimmer of hope :)

I just wanted to say thanks for this post. I'm 42 days since my shot expired but so far nothing is happening. Glad to know its not impossible.

My best fiend had her last shot oct 2012 and she's still waiting for AF/ fertility to return :/

Hiya!

Well my first and last shot was in November 2012 and I finally got a period 9 months later but I seem to have a period then bleed again exactly 2 weeks after ever since!! Last period was 22nd November and I started bleeding again last night :|

I really have no clue what's going on with my body :(

Hi girls! I took my first Depo shot in September of 2010 and got them every 3 months with my last shot being January of 2012 (which was active in my system until April of 2012). My period returned in August (on my HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!!!) after 2 years of no period. We have been NTNP/TTC since July of 2012 and not so much of even a pregnancy scare since then. Doctor just put us on Clomid after 8 months of seriously TTC and hoping for a christmas :bfp:! Good luck! xo

I had my last shot in Dec 2012 after 7 years on depo. AF came back with a vengeance in June of this year. I started with 16 day cycle and now am comfortably in the mid-twenties. Hopefully things get back to normal for everyone soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->