Depressed :(

Reaction score
I dont know why, but today especially, Ive been feeling so sad and depressed. I dont feel like doing anything. :cry: I miss my daughter so much...Shes been staying with my parents since December. I know she will be back with me after Connor is born, but its so hard being away from her for so long. She was just here this week with my grandma for 4 days for a visit and left yesterday. I cried and was sad all day. I just feel so alone.:cry:

Im taking Zoloft for depression, because since ive been pregnant ive had trouble with crying all day, and its gotten better, but now i just feel like im back in the depression stage and i dont know what to do. I also had post partum depression with my daughter, so i know it will be even worse with this one.

Im just scared.

:hugs: text me when ever you need to talk, hun. I'm always around :hug:

:hugs: Is she with your mum so u can rest ? If so isnt there anyway of seeing her more sorry no advice just :hugs:

:hugs: depression is a hard thing to deal with ESP while pregnant. I was taken off of my bipolar meds when pregnant with my 2nd and now pregnant again I am without meds.

:hugs:

Please speak to your midwife or health visitor about it. xxx

:hugs::hugs: hunny. I hope you feel better soon xxx :hugs::hugs:

:hug: we're all here for you, maybe u should chat with ur parents to bring your little girl over more to you, if anyone can cheer u up surely she's the best medication for ya :hugs:

i know how you feel hun, its hard some days but we have to try and be positive!!!

Have no advice but wanted to send you some hugs :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I guess everything is just getting to me. She about 1 hr and a half away with my parents because I wasnt able to take care of her when i was put on strict bedrest. Its just hard because they havent been able to bring her up much and im so scared im missing out on so much. shes growing up so fast and im not there to be apart of it.
but i only have about 2 months left and finally she will be back with me and our family will be complete!

Stay strong hun you know im always here for you ...... Hugssss

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Aww hun, massive :hug:, Its not much longer hun and she will be back with you and baby Connor, Im here for you anytime, stay strong, you can do it, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

Hi hun, You have been through a lot. I just wanted to send you lots of :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

huge :hugs: coming your way hun,hope your feeling loads better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"