Depressed

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
How do you take the stress outta TTC? I'm constantly looking at my calendar and tracking my BBT. I think I O yesterday(I'll have to wait for my 3 day elevated temp) and due to an argument between DH and I we didn't BD. Last time we BD was 7/22 :( I'm hoping he cools off enough to BD tonight(7/26). I had lots of watery CM on 7/22 and CP was high and open. Praying that spermies live that long or kinda hoping O delays one more day. *SIGH* Does anyone have any stories to help destress TTC? I'll take any advice I can get.

I have been trying for nearly 7 years, at times I got way to obsessed with trying to make it happen and thats when its very stressful, things that have helped me take my mind off it , focusing on hope improvement projects, planning vacations and now I am focusing on getting healthy. so basically anything to take my mind off it for a while, of course its always in the back of my mind but I am not stressing over it like I did before.

Think you should lose the bbt. Do you ovulate every month? If you do, then there really isn't a point to bbt in my opinion. I think you should just have sex every other day and try to be romantic with your partner. I'm sorry you feel this way.

I tried for 2.5 years for my first. I started out being mega stressed and trying opks, fertility monitors, preseed and doing all kinds of upside down poses after sex to 'help the sperm'!!
In the end I started university and focussing on other things- while bd 2-3 times a week and boom I got pg!
I find opks and the other gadgets can make ttc stressful and less fun.
With my second daughter we went with the Moto of if we felt like it we did if if not we didn't and we conceived within 4 cycles!
Don't let the fun go away from ttc and don't allow sex to become a chore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"