Depression is kicking in

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
Hey ladies, my biological clock is ticking something awful,.. I am very depressed. My fiancee is younger than me and he wants t o wait a little longer to have a baby... i understand where he is coming from, but the chemical part of wanting a baby is really turning into depression for me..

im trying really hard to ignore it but that is not something you cant ignore...

im trying to keep it together, n i dont understand why its hitting me so hard... i just need to know im not in this alone... sigh....

Just posting to commiserate...
I have a 6yr old (divorced from but on ammicable terms with his dad), and my boyfriend and I have been dating 2.5yrs... we've talked about kids, and he's the same way- okay if it happens accidentally (and we're not using protection), but gets all wishy-washy about TTC on purpose (he's older than me though, almost 35, I'm 26). I was PG over the summer, but m/c at 10wks and it really messed me up. Every month I go through the 2wks of hope, then the depression when the cycle starts. I just tried to talk to him yesterday about how hard this is for me to just 'hope' it happens, and asked how he would feel about being more purposeful, and he just didn't even know what to say. It's so frustrating! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->