Describe your dizziness

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hey ladies I know a lot of you got dizzy before your BFP. Can you describe it? Were you actually spinning?

Last night I had a light headed/woozy/cloudy head feeling for a couple of hours. Not spinning at all. I also had sinus pressure with no congestion.

What about you ladies?

I have not tested yet. I am 11 dpo

Hey there,

I was just feeling hot and light headed, like i'd just need to sit down or stand still for a minute. It would only last a minute or so. It comes and goes all day, just feeling nauseous.. I didn't get that before my BFP though it has only just started in the last few days really. My only sign before BFP was sore boobs.

Take a test though, you never know!!

Good luck to you xx

Hey there,

I was just feeling hot and light headed, like i'd just need to sit down or stand still for a minute. It would only last a minute or so. It comes and goes all day, just feeling nauseous.. I didn't get that before my BFP though it has only just started in the last few days really. My only sign before BFP was sore boobs.

Take a test though, you never know!!

Good luck to you xx

Thank you. I plan on testing tomorrow when my Wondfo's arrive. I would have been taken a test lol! But I refuse to buy FRER and waste them. Ha ha

I didn't feel faint or dizzy but would stand up too quickly getting out of bed to see to baby and my eyesight would just disappear and go black for couple of seconds and then reappear!

Since yesterday I have had 2 spells of my vision going splotchy and feeling like i need to sit/lay down. Doesn't last long and goes as quickly as it comes

I did have dizzy spells before and after BFP, but actually I get dizzy really easily (i.e. when I get up after bending down, I usually need to stand still for like 10 seconds before I could move). I suppose the pregnancy type of dizziness is similar, but for me it was magnified, probably because I'm feeling so tired all the time.

I've heard people compare it to carsickness too, but then I get carsick really easily as well (spinning head, feel like world is floating)... so I can't really tell the difference. : P

I did have dizzy spells before and after BFP, but actually I get dizzy really easily (i.e. when I get up after bending down, I usually need to stand still for like 10 seconds before I could move). I suppose the pregnancy type of dizziness is similar, but for me it was magnified, probably because I'm feeling so tired all the time.

I've heard people compare it to carsickness too, but then I get carsick really easily as well (spinning head, feel like world is floating)... so I can't really tell the difference. : P

I use to get that same dizziness. Things would go black and I would have to hold on to the railing or sit for about 10 seconds to for it to stop. I think mine was from my blood sugar dropping sometimes. Being too hungry. I never get it now thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->