Desperate help needed

Picksbaby

Reaction score
Help needed please ladies!

I've been using the clearblue dual hormones they've worked like the packet said for me two highs then a peak. But my question is when do I have sex after seeing the peak? We had sex last night/early hours around 12/1am of this morning and I got my peak at 9am. Do we have sex again tonight and tomorrow? Or just tonight? or just tomorrow? Desperate girls! I've never really planned sex around trying to get pregnant. Trying to cover all chances please help me girls

So far -

We had sex on cycle day 8 we done it around 10.30pm and around 2.30am of cycle day 9 then I got my flashing smiley face at 9am we didn't do the deed again till last night cycle day 10 I still had a flashing smiley yesterday morning, had sex last night/early hours of this morning being cycle day 11.

Also now that I've seen my smiley face when should I ovulate? I usually feel it but when should it happen..

Hi

I was told it was better to start having daily sex 2-3 days leading to ovulation and day of ovulation. So if you are ovulation today, i would suggest sex today and tomorrow morning to cover all bases.

hope this helps a little bit.

Thank you ever so much for you advice. Going to attempt to do the deed tonight and tomorrow morning don't think my partner will know what has hit him. The morning one will be challenge he's got work early :| but if we do it tonight I won't mind as much.

Trying to cover all sides possible for a chance of a bfp this month!

Do you know when I should ruffly ovulate after seeing the smiley face?

Im sure your partner wont mind waking up too much, but dont exhaust the poor man!!

I didnt use the smiley faces, i used the Clearblue fertility monitor but when it was a 'peak' day it meant you were ovulating at that moment, which is why i say its better to have sex just before you ovulate too.

We did the whole pillow under your bum for 10-15 minutes afterwards but it didnt work for us and you feel like a right plonker...:haha:

Exciting times ahead!:happydance:

I've got really bad ovulation pains tonight so bad I'm hunched over and I've got a bad case ewcm might be too much info but it's gone everywhere! Don't think I'll be able to do the deed tonight which is a shame but glad we did early hours of this morning and the days before. Fingers crossed if we managed to tomorrow night we are still in the running for a bfp.

Sounds like your definately ovulating then. Good luck x

Was very very uncomfortable last night, woken up this morning to just a mild ache but nothing more. Think my eggy is floating! Never thought or wanted to get pregnant so much it's usually just happened. I always tracked my ovulation but we never planned sex around it. It's so complicated!!

I know, i said yesterday to a friend that this has completely taken over my life now.

I think all day about babies, and my treatment, how good a daddy my husband would be.....Then when i get home we have injections and sharps bin on the table and medications in the fridge.

If i got burgled they would think i am a druggie!! :winkwink:

Hopefully you will have timed everything just right this month (and you wont have to suffer any of these side effects from down regulation - im turning into my menopausal mother!!)

:hugs:

Know how you feel but mine happens when I get pregnant.. As soon as I have a positive pregnancy test I have to start injecting myself :( hate it but it's all for a good reason.

Been having mild headaches the past few days took another ovulation test today it's negative. Didn't manage to do the deed at all since the morning of my peak hope we done enough. I have had a mild ache on my left hand side today helpfully good signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->