Desperate Housewives Season 5 *spoiler*

S

sparkswillfly

Is anyone else watching this? Oh my god how EVIL is Edies husband? I wonder who he is after? Its so exciting I cant wait for every new episode!:happydance:

How are you watching them already??? The season 4 finale is on 2moro cant wait even though I cheated & read what was going to happen x
does season 5 start here next wedensday??

i can't remember what season i'm on, just watched the final one on sunday and the new one starts on sunday but that is on e4

I downloaded it. Its on in America. Prob on here next year. The season(4) finale tonight is really good.

I watched some of season 5, I can't wait for it to start x

Shoot I missed it Sunday night....
I think I may have an idea of who he is after........but won't say why due to Uk girls reading and it would spoil the season 4 ending.......
Susan or Mike.....

oh well you have one up on me I have no idea who he's after :rofl:

Im hooked to !!!

Ive been downloading it as i couldnt wait for it to arrive here !!

I carnt make up my mind who he is after just yet the suspense is killing me already !!

Edie's now married to some creepo!

The season 5 jumped 4 years ahead....Ahhh :pizza:

I thought they jumped 5 years ahead? :rofl: Or am I just not in the loop at all?

You lost me, what happened last wednesday in the UK ?? x

I thought they jumped 5 years ahead? :rofl: Or am I just not in the loop at all?

They jumped whatever number of years it took for Gaby's kids to grow up to about age 7.:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: She only looks that old, although I kind of worry about that child actresses sense of self because they are making her out to be morbidly obese on the show, I know I think of the most random things

Gabys kids!!! Huh totally lost!! lol x

Yea i know ...but still Gaby kids!! lol

:rofl: I don't download so I don't know what you're talking about.. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583