desperate mummy!IS THAT THE NUB????????

i really think its a girl, going by this-

https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

My 13 week scan... Can just see the nub below the left calf. Also a girl.
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/216852_1980958487341_1344564686_3846346_3128238_n.jpg

last BUMP
Please any guesses?????we see the nub in the shadow

It is the tip of the nub you can see. Ideally you would like ot be able to see the whole thing but this is flat and forked (more common in girls but not unseen in boys). Since you are 13 weeks and the nub won't rise anymore then I am going for girl xx

It is the tip of the nub you can see. Ideally you would like ot be able to see the whole thing but this is flat and forked (more common in girls but not unseen in boys). Since you are 13 weeks and the nub won't rise anymore then I am going for girl xx

if you are right, i will send you a box of swiss chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really want a 2nd girlie and when i see this pic very close we can notice the nub in the shadow!
thanks so much!

if you are right, i will send you a box of swiss chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really want a 2nd girlie and when i see this pic very close we can notice the nub in the shadow!
thanks so much!

LOL will hold you to that. When do you find out?

thanks so much!

LOL will hold you to that. When do you find out?

normally around 10 july!i keep u posted!

i am nubssessed i confess, but i have the impression"the fork is pointing up???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->