Desperate need of chart help!

LouOscar01

Reaction score
I got a positive clearblue OPK two days ago, yesterday I as back to negative. But my chart is not showing that I ovulated. There isn't a big rise in temperature. Did I not ovulate after all? This is my first time temping so would love some help

Please look at my chart! X

FF will give you your crosshairs after 3 days of a sustained temp rise, look at my chart, i have my rise but no crosshairs yet, and I had a solid smiley on a CB several days ago but it was wrong, i used normal OPKs along side and got my positives a few days ago OPKs are only an indicator of a hormone surge not to confirm ovulation x

I know the OPK don't confirm ovulation which is annoying of them!

Because my temp hasn't risen higher than what it was before does that mean i definitely didn't ovulate?

not necessarily no, todays temp is a significant jump but see if it increases again, you may be a slow riser, if it doesnt go up or goes down again i would say no ovulation x

Sometimes you can have a surge get pos opk and then not o, your body will try to o again and you should see pos opks again and fertile cm, its v frustrating waiting but unfortunately that's all you can do, keep testing with the opks and when you get another surge keep bd until ff gives you cross hairs after 3 sustained rises. Occasionally some women have a cycle where they don't o that month, it hasn't happened to me yet but hopefully you will o v soon, i see you have fertile cm last two days so keep testing with the opksxxx

I'm entering watery CM, why is Ff saying that is fertile?

watery cm is a fertile CM along with eggwhite x if you have more than one cycle that shows no ovulation then i suggest you see a doctor about it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->