Desperately need advice

Hopeful ash

Reaction score
Hi girls I'm am new to this and this is my first post. I'm looking for some advice. I got diagnosed with pcos 8 years ago. My partner and I have been ttc for a year. I started in vitex and metformin about 7 weeks ago and my period came back 3 weeks ago :happydance: I went to the doctors just under 2weeks ago for a hormone blood test and to discuss fertility option. My first problem is that they have sent me a letter asking for me to call on Monday as something has been brought to their attention and I have to get a telephone consultation. The letter said not to panic and if it was anything serious they would have called me :wacko: I'm terrified what this could be and I'm imaging the worst!!!

Secondly, I took and early pregnancy test this morning (not first pee) and the was a faint yet clealy visible line. I took the same brand this afternoon and can't really see anything(although I'm trying to convince myself that you can). I used a clear blue digital at 18.45 and it came up not pregnant!!! I'm driving myself mad and really need some advice.

Thanks in advance ladies :hugs:

Ashley

Xxxxxxxx

no idea RE your dr. but as they said they'd have called had it been serious, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. it's probably simply that they have a question for you.

with the test! i assume as your period came back 3 weeks ago, you're a week away from your next expected period? meaning you're testing a week early? in which case it could be very possible that you are pregnant. they get you to test with your first urine because the hcg is more concentrated then and easier to detect. so although it wasnt your first pee, it was early so it'd make sense that a very faint line became no line at all as the day went on. i'd try test again in a week or so :)

good luck for monday!

the test sounds like good news to me! i tested mixed positive and negative for days before the real BFP!
let us know the outcome!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->