Desperately Need

Discussion in 'Buy, Swap & Sell' started by beckybumpbaby, Oct 28, 2008.

1. beckybumpbaby

beckybumpbaby pregnant and mummy!

Hi all i am in desperate need of a blankey bear that came from George Asda, she goes by the name of Millie and is a small teddy holding a blanket in pink, she has Millie embroidered on one foot, they do a bear on its own which is also Milllie but this one needs to have the blanket? if this makes any sense what-so-ever!!

my daughter was very very attached to hers and has a terrible habbit of putting everything in the dustbin... Millie went in there and was too late before i realised... if anyone has one that their child does not like or hasnt taken to i would be very interested in buying??? I have tried to find one but Asda have stopped doing them now and instead do a plain brown teddy one which just is not the same!!! have tried endlessly to get her one with no joy this is my last hope!!!

many thanks

2. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

ive seen them in asda still im sure of it?

3. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4

4. beckybumpbaby

beckybumpbaby pregnant and mummy!

oh my god thanks so much been hunting out ebay for what seems like ever for one of these things!!! but i dont know if i am going to pay a tenner for it!! but hey i will put that in as my max bid and see what happens in the mean time if anyone else has one or spots one let me know...

been to asda and asked them to look if they have any ANYWHERE and they have stopped doing it! aaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh so annoying!! xxxx