Desperately wanting a girl!

Kelx44

Reaction score
I've always wanted a little girl because I'm such a girly girl myself. I love the thought of doing hair, makeup, nails etc. I fear everyday it's a boy and cry lots! I have my ultrasound in 12 days and feel soooo anxious and sad. Why do I feel this way? What is wrong with me? I must be a complete nut!! I hope it's healthy either way. But I think I've gone insane. Anyone feel this way? :(

Lots of women do. I had GD with my first son, not so much my second but that's because I KNEW in the end it doesn't matter. I could not imagine having a girl, he's so perfect and I love having a boy! This is your first I am assuming, so if it is a boy, don't stress, you will have other chances. But I promise once you give birth, the sex no longer matters.

I'm also hoping for a girl this pregnancy. Not so much to do girly things cause I'm not super into shopping and hair and everything, but because I want the mother-daughter bond badly.

I do however have 2 boys, and I 100% promise you will ADORE your baby if it is a boy. My boys are the most loving children and complete mamas boys. I wouldn't trade them for anything and I'm certain you would feel that too if your baby arrives a he :flower:

I never wanted a particular gender with my 1st pregnancy but last time and this time I was hoping for a girl.
I've got two sons and they are amazing.
I also don't want a daughter for the 'shopping' etc i just would live to experience the mother daughter bond as well. I've got the mother son/s bond and now is love to experience it with a daughter.
You'll love your son if you have one. My boys pick flowers and put them in my hair we also do nails, much to hubbies disgust lol cooking, lunch dates etc and they are 4 and 3 :haha:
I hope you hear girl :)

I wanted a boy this time round I'm lucky I got him but I'd have been so devastated if it had been another girl so I know how you feel with the GD! I'd say I'm a bit of a girly girl myself but my 18 month old daughter seems to be developing into a tomboy! So I don't think I will experience the whole taking her shopping for nice clothes, makeup or even hair styles!

If you go on to have a second baby you never know you may get your little girl then and she will have a big brother looking after her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->