Detailed Scans

L

Laura--x

I thought i'd post this here incase girls in first tri might not know !

I had my scan today, all was well but because of my family history have been booked in for my 20week detailed scan to check all babys organs are ok and so on. I know it's a bit scan and things have to be checked so the sonographer has to concentrate, but my mum told me today that they proberly wont allow more than one visitor in the room this time?

My scan today my mum,nan and oh came in with me. And at my next scan my oh and his mum wanted to come and my dad if he can. Has any of you girls had a detailed scan and only allowed one person in with you?

Thanks x

The booking letter I received said that I could have 2 people in with me. It's worth giving them a call - they may be more amenable (sp??!!), if you ask them in advance. Good luck!

My letter also said that only two people were allowed in with me, but it said exactly the same for the 12 week scan so I guess it depends on your hospital policy. I would give the ultrasound department a call to check beforehand.

i didnt get told anythin about number of people, i think it just depends on your hospital tho

My letter said only 1 person and myself!!

x

My letter stated 1 person only due to 'lack of space in the waiting room' which was right actually!
Good luck

When I went for mine they made me go in alone first. They did all their measuring etc and then my OH was allowed in to see the baby for a bit.

Id ring the hospital and ask babe. All hospitals are different with things like this! I know i was only allowed one person but the room was tiny, wouldnt of been able to fit anyone else in!!

I was allowed however was with me at the time. I had them every 2 weeks though so the sonographer was used to seeing all 3of us troop in xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"