Determined to get my AF!

candypanda

Reaction score
I finished Depo on 31/10/13 and decided to do everything I can from the beginning to kick start AF asap after reading all the horror stories, even though I only had the one shot.

I haven't been to the Dr because they'll just tell me to wait and I really don't want to. So, I read around the subject loads and it looks like people may be ovulating after depo but not where they should in their cycle so they're not picking it up with Drs tests and opks etc. Apparently depo affects the lining of the uterus and when we come off it is way too thin so your body can't have a period even though it tries.

I took 10 days of the pill that I had left after reading it helped some people, i started getting cramps. Then I started drinking 3 cups of raspberry leaf tea a day, 2 cups of POM juice and taking 75mg aspirin a day which are all supposed to help with the lining and having a period somehow. I have also started taking 2000mg of agnus castus a day.

It's only been 3 days since I started this regime and I've got this seriously heavy feeling in my uterus like AF is going to come now and cramps and back ache...but all i'm getting is loads of CM at the mo (tmi)
I also checked my cervix and it's medium and hard at the mo and doesn't feel open so I don't know if AF is going to come :wacko:
I am so determined though lol!!

Anyone got any more tips?? xxxxx

Dong quai + agnus castus started my af after 6 months without af after implant removal. I still havent O'd though and that was almost 3 months ago. So yea lol. When I tell my dr I ignore that af, as it was clearly just a result of the herbs and she'll just put me off longer if I tell her :( stalking this thread though!

Soooooo I got my AF today :) I know it isn't my withdrawal bleed from depo because I already had that on 1st Nov-3rd Nov :) Woop! Fingers crossed I ov this cycle....agnus castus, pom juice and raspberry leaf tea seem to do the trick! I know i might not ov for ages but I'm glad I haven't had to wait 6 months plus for AF xxx

Its actually in full force today so pleased :) really hurts though as I have endometriosis! The aspirin seems to have reduced the erm (tmi) clots that I usually get too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->