detox

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
what is teh best way to detox your body before a diet?

i just realised i have to wear a dress in september.....

so better gets me finger out!!!

oooooooooooooooooh a dress in sept are you getting hitched mrs?

not sure about detoxing though hun :hugs::hugs:

:rofl: darren?? propose!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

lol prob the only way ill get married ;)

Hun if you want the quick and easy way that doesnt mean depriving yourself of pertty much akll food other than fruit and veg you want to get yourself in for a colonic!

is colonic that thing where the hoover out your bowels or something aling they lines? seen it done on telly on healthy eating programes doesnt look too nice but will prob do your body the world of good i suppose

oooops ignore that last comment :blush::blush: had to google it but sounds really nice ;)

https://www.thesurreyclinic.co.uk/colonic.htm

Hun if you want the quick and easy way that doesnt mean depriving yourself of pertty much akll food other than fruit and veg you want to get yourself in for a colonic!

:shock: im fine on fruit and veg for a week :rofl:

was just wantin a kickstart tio diet lol, so if i do my 5 a day and my 2 litres of water, was thinking of trying teh special k diet? anyone tr ied this?

Interestingly special K is actaully one of the highest calorie cerials on the market. The only reason they recomend it for a diet (meal substitution) is cause its fortified with vitamins and minerals. But TBH if you want to opt for that sort of diet your better off doing the 'wheatabix week' only better with oatabix as oats clean out the bowl, so a less invasive colonic lol! just have them for each meal, (oats are a lot more filling than wheat as well) and add things like fresh or dried fruit or even with a smoothie tipped over them, and if you feel super healthy opt for soya milk, if not go for skimed milk, then a healthy low fat dinner.

wot wud b a healthy dinner :blush: soz im useless at diets

Here you go 10 low cal dinners (on page 3) nice and easy and nutritionally balanced.
https://health.msn.com/guides/weightloss/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100161714&page=3

Yvanne i did special k diet and in 2 weeks lost about 6lb (4lb first week 2lb second). Was ok to kick start diet, but eating 2 bowls of cereal a day got soul destroying by the second week.

I did it and dropped a jean size :)

Then got preggers again :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583