Devastated to be back in wtt!

RaspberryK

Reaction score
I was waiting to try til 2015, we had a whoops at Christmas and I was over the moon to get my bfp in the new year despite it not being completely planned.
I had just started to get my head around making plans when I found out baby had no heartbeat and stopped growing 3 weeks ago.
I'm currently actually waiting to miscarry.
And then I guess I'll be wtt but I'm not sure if we will want to try straight away, or wait like previously planned.
Is anyone else wtt due to similar reasons?
I've also got to get a repeat smear as I have had some treatment and my last smear still showed hpv.
I'll have to phone the doctor about when to do this.
Xx

Oh I am so sorry to hear that, it must be an awful thing to go through. I haven't been through anything similar but didn't want to read and run. I wish you luck in the future xxx

Aww, I remember congratulating you on your :bfp:. I'm so sorry honey, even when it's an unplanned pregnancy MC is still a heartbreaking thing to go through. :hugs:

We're here for you though and you are always welcome back in the WTT thread. :flower:

So much has happened in such a short time I'm a bit overwhelmed.
Had a good chat with dh tonight even though I'm still finding it hard to put in to words and even realise this is real.
Never thought this would happen to me.
Xx

I'm so so sorry for your loss RK. I really am.

You must be going through much.
Thinking of you
Jx

Know I'm about if you want a rant/cry xx

I didn't know if you were still on here much, I updated our old thread which took me forever to find - lol. But then I'll have to update it again.
I'm telling a lot of people I know about this miscarriage- I feel like they have a lot of support because they've had people in their lives pass away and just because my baby wasn't born yet it doesn't feel any different for me.
I'm not ashamed of what's happened and I feel it's unfair we are supposed to hide it away and not mention anything.
I'll give you a pm and we can catch up xx

Oh I'm so sorry RK. Massive :hugs:

I suffered an early mc before having DD, it's the hardest thing I've ever been through. Make sure you take time to grieve. Like you say, it's not something you should have to hide, and you'll possibly find that being open about it will encourage others to support you with their experiences. When I had my loss I found out that 3 others girls at work had also suffered a mc within the previous couple of months. Before that I hadn't realised how often these things happen.

We started trying again straight away as I felt like that helped me grieve and be close to OH again. It's something that only you will know how to move forward. I know others who have felt they couldn't try again so soon after as they felt it'd be like trying to replace the baby they'd lost. For us it wasn't like that. We'll never forget that pregnancy and we still have all the what-ifs. But my little girl has an angel watching over her.

Thinking of you and your family x

Oh I'm so sorry RK. Massive :hugs:

I suffered an early mc before having DD, it's the hardest thing I've ever been through. Make sure you take time to grieve. Like you say, it's not something you should have to hide, and you'll possibly find that being open about it will encourage others to support you with their experiences. When I had my loss I found out that 3 others girls at work had also suffered a mc within the previous couple of months. Before that I hadn't realised how often these things happen.

We started trying again straight away as I felt like that helped me grieve and be close to OH again. It's something that only you will know how to move forward. I know others who have felt they couldn't try again so soon after as they felt it'd be like trying to replace the baby they'd lost. For us it wasn't like that. We'll never forget that pregnancy and we still have all the what-ifs. But my little girl has an angel watching over her.

Thinking of you and your family x

Thank you , it's really helpful to hear others experiences.

I'm so lucky that my best friend knows exactly what I'm feeling and she's been a huge support.
Xx

Hi hunni

I am sorry for your loss.

I also suffered a MMC (detected at 12 week scan, baby was 8+4), hardest thing I have even been through. Do take time to grieve and get yourself back to 'normality', and do what feels right for you! Try or wait, nothing to suggest either is best x

Good luck :kiss:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Always here if you need a chat or to offload, pm me anytime :hugs:

:) thank you both!
I'm sure that I have a while to go before I feel ok...
And then I will have to talk to dh about how I am - he seems to need to know what is going to happen and timescales which I just can't give.
Xx

Bless you.

Grief is not something you can put a time on, some days will be easier than others, you'll wake up one day, think your fine only to break a few hours later. It's a life experience and it's not something you can rush :hugs:. I hope your DH is understanding of that.

Also noticed your in the same area as me, what part of Northamptonshire are you in?

I live in a village just outside of Wellingborough - what about you?
I used to live in Brixworth and Boughton... and grew up in Leicester.
Xx

Well I'm a sahm all week so I'm about for coffee and cake a fair bit.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"