Devastated :'(

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
I know we all are when we get bfns, but I've taken this one so badly. I think because I was getting really hopeful because of my chart also I just don't know what to do now :'( We conceived ds on the first cycle of 50mg of clomid. I took 50mg last month and my lp was only 11 days with spotting on 10 and 11 dpo. So this month I took 100mg and b6 and progesterone cream. (I'm taking clomid left over from when I was prescribed it to conceive ds, because we conceived first cycle I had leftovers and I'm not being monitored) Why isn't it working this time? I'm so sad and I don't know where to go from here. I can't stop crying :'(

Ahh boo! I'm sorry! BFNs are the devil! You just have to remember that every pregnancy isn't the same and just because you conceived right away the first time it may take a bit now. I hope you get your Bfp soon.. I'm on CD12 hoping I ovulate this month and get a Xmas BFP!

:hugs: bfn's are truly devastating but you're technically not out until AF comes. Every pregnancy is different so just bc you got your BFP the first time , obviously doesn't mean you are going to get the same results your second time around. This is an emotional roller coaster for most of us, the bfn's are truly what make the eventual BFP's that much more exciting. Keep your head up, wipe off those tears, and think positive.

I absolutely understand where you are coming from and I can totally empathize. Dh knows that any day af shows is a bad day for me. But u r still in the game cos ur chart still look good so hang in there and keep testing. U r not out until the Ugly HAG shows. FX and good luck x

Thank you girls, I know we're all going through the same thing. The thing that terrifies me is that if clomid doesn't work, where do I go from there?? IVF? :'( I think when af shows (as I'm sure she will, I'm gonna go to the drs and just let them know we're trying again and clomid hasn't worked. Dreambaby, how long have you been trying for? x x

It took 9 months with DD. This is my 4th cycle ttc number 2. Not long i know but i don't really want it to take as long as DD x

If u don't mind me asking, how often did u bed over ur fertile window?

Oh I understand, we fell on month number four with ds and tht felt like an eternity. This is my second cycle of clomid (first cycle I took with no af cos I'd been bfeeding ds for 12 months so I didn't expect to get bfp, still hoped though) This cycle I took clomid days 2 - 6 nd we bd every day the week up to ov (didn't intend to, but dh was just a bit um frisky lol) I know it's better to do it every other day. To be honest, I'm worried that I didn't even ov. My last cycle my lp was only 11 days with spottin for two days before. According to that cycle I should have been spotting today and yesterday, but nothing and no bfp. I just can't believe that progesterone cream and b6 coud make that much difference after just a couple of weeks?? What dpo did you get your bfp with your dd? x x

I've done multiple rounds of clomid now, no luck.
Never used it with #1, and that took 11 months of trying, now on to 16th month trying (4.5yr since I had my son). We have IVF scheduled for October 2014.

**hugs** gurl the same thing happened to me ... Last cycle....girl I lost it I cried n cried n cried 9th cycle for me...and I felt like a huge failure I didn't wanna move out of the bed I just wanted to stay ans cry....and actually a ttc buddy of mine stopped talking to me bc she said ..... I was acting like I had a loss and I didn't bc she had a loss ....the previous month a chemical. That's why I always try and comfort people who hurt really bad from times like thesem girl because it was a hard blow for me and even tho I didn't have a loss I felt like it was because I have been ttc with nothing it hurts so bad. So after I took two weeks to myself .... I decided I will temp and opk to maximize chances but my chart and my temps don't matter I don't do early hpts either it hurts like a lowblow so bad ..... To see just one line .... Girl u have to find strength inside of yourself to ..... Find a way to keep going strong!! And keep ur eye on the prize

:hugs: As frustrating as it is a lot of it is down to the 'luck of the draw' I think. My DD was a complete surprise as we weren't TTC and only DTD once during my fertile time, this time we're actively TTC and have just started cycle 5.

Im so sorry! Please accept this large amount of baby dust to be sprinkled over you!!

It takes time sometimes my ds was like 7months I am now in 10th month ttc so frustrating

Oh I understand, we fell on month number four with ds and tht felt like an eternity. This is my second cycle of clomid (first cycle I took with no af cos I'd been bfeeding ds for 12 months so I didn't expect to get bfp, still hoped though) This cycle I took clomid days 2 - 6 nd we bd every day the week up to ov (didn't intend to, but dh was just a bit um frisky lol) I know it's better to do it every other day. To be honest, I'm worried that I didn't even ov. My last cycle my lp was only 11 days with spottin for two days before. According to that cycle I should have been spotting today and yesterday, but nothing and no bfp. I just can't believe that progesterone cream and b6 coud make that much difference after just a couple of weeks?? What dpo did you get your bfp with your dd? x x

9dpo was very faint and blue dye as well and had ib the same day. Used frer the next day and it was darker lines x. Ur chart still look really good so chin up Hun x

Looking at ur chart, i have a. Feeling u o'd later on cd 17 and the puts u at around 7dpo. Ovu friend is always off on my o days and that is why i prefer ff. Try and move ur chart to ff and see if u get the same o day? *just a thought *

Thank you everyone for your support! I don't know what I'd do without all you babyandbump girls :)

Looking at ur chart, i have a. Feeling u o'd later on cd 17 and the puts u at around 7dpo. Ovu friend is always off on my o days and that is why i prefer ff. Try and move ur chart to ff and see if u get the same o day? *just a thought *

Dreambaby, I'm starting to think you're right and I may hae ovulated on cd17...that or not at all. I think cd13 is looking unlikely as I'm 12dpo and absolutely no spotting at all. This time last cycle I'd had full blown af for 8hours already and spotten for two days before that. I know I'm using progesterone cream and b6, but I highly doubt it's lengthened my lp that much?? I just hope I ovd! Don't have great chance if I did ov on cd 17 though, we only dtd the day of and two days before, so I doubt it :( I ran out of opks on day 16, they were positive fro day 13 through to 15 and then I ran out, I know I still had some ov pain on cd 16 though, so it's looking more likely, either that or my body tried but failed to ov :( I'll keep you updated. Good luck to everyone x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->