Devastating news

So sorry to hear that..thinking of you xx

I seriously cant bealive this :( :cry: Hayley is an amazing girl and she didnt deserve this :cry: no one does!! WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO SUCH GOOD PEOPLE?
hayley im here for you and i know everyone of the april girls are there for you too :hug:
RIP BABY ALEX YOU ARE VERY LOVED :hugs: x

Thats terrible :( im so sorry for your loss. This world can be so cruel xxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear that - that really is such devastating news - All I can say is that I'm thinking of you Hayley & family.

How utterly awful, just hearing that has made me sick to my stomach. Poor hayley and her OH :hug:

That's just so sad! I am so, so sorry, Hayley :cry:

I am thinking of you :hugs:

:cry: That's so horrible. What a sad sad time for her and her family. Thinking of you Hayley. :cry:

oh my god Hayley .... I cant even begin to imagine, i am crying tears for you and your OH at this terrible time xx i am here if you ever need anything

Lots of Love
Mel x :hug::hug:

jees i dnt even kno what to say hun! what a horrible thing to happen! soo sorrry

r.i.p wee baby alex!

I can't imagine what you and your family are going through at the moment Hayley, I'm so so sorry for your loss :cry:

:hug:

I can't begin to imagine what you and your family are going through Hayley, my thoughts and prayers are with you all, Im so sorry for your loss, :hugs::hugs: XX

OMG, that is such terrible news. My thoughts are with her and her family.

xxxxx

:hug::hug::hug::hugs:

Oh my gosh... I don't know what to say... I'm crying right now :cry: This is awfull! :cry: I'm thinking of you and your family...:hug::hug::hug::hug:

omg thats awful, thinking of u and ur family hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->