Devastating news

I'm so so sorry hun, i know nothing we say here can take away your grief just now but please know we're all here anytime you need a talk, rant, cry.. anything!!
Rest in Peace Alex.. too precious for this world!
Thinking of you all at this sensitive time! xxx

I am so sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

:hug: I am so sorry to hear this.

i never talked to you but i am soo soo sorry for your loss hun :hug:

The world can be such a nasty place

All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry sweetie. I know there is nothing I can do or say to help you but I just want you to know my heart is with you. Big hugs and lots of love to you all and baby Alex.

Oh sweet heart.I have never spoke to you but I feel for you.Lot's of hugs and love to you and your family and of course your sweet angel xxxxxx

omg thats awful! hayley i am so sorry to hear this hun, my thoughts and are with you....

I am so pained for their family to read this, if I lost my little son I don't think I could go on.

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family at this awful time. Rest in peace baby Alex

Hayley... there are no words that can make anything better, or even come close.

There's nothing anyone can do to take your pain and upset away, but know that we're all thinking of you.
You're a star, you really are. You were one of the first people to speak to me on BnB, and you've been so supportive the whole way through... so I only hope that you can use me, and all of us, for the support you need.

Thinking of you, your family and your other half... be there for each other x

oh my goodness, that is such awful news, my heart goes out to her and her family x

oh no thats awful, i dont know her but im so sorry x

Hayley I am so so sorry. There is nothing that can make you feel better and I know that, I just want you to know you are in my thoughts.

Sleep tight baby alex.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"