Devestated

Sandie_Cali

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I went in for my scan today and there was No Heartbeat.:cry::cry: I miscarried at 7 1/2 weeks, I am going in for a DNC tomorrow morning.

I am so numb and devestated caught off guard, I had no cramping, brown spotting about two weeks ago, but symptoms were at full gear, boobs still hurt, nauseated to no end, face breaking out... I dont understand, I am soo confused right now.

Hey Sandie, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you massive :hugs: I'm really sorry that you have to be in this section, but want you to know that we're all here to support you x

I went through something very similar and had my EPRC just over 3 weeks ago. The op. isn't too bad, it's just the devastating sense of loss and bewilderment that is so impossibly hard to deal with.

Make sure you take time to be upset, and time to be with your OH.

Big :hugs: sweets, my heart goes out to you x

Hi Sandie, I'm so sorry this has happened to you. There are no words to describe that horrible feeling at that moment at the scan, I wish I had the words now to make you feel better hon but from experience I know there just aren't any.

Take your time and remember there are plenty of people here who understand and can offer hope and comfort when you need it.

Sending you lots of love and hugs

:hug:

Hi Sandie,

I'm so sorry for your loss, the same happened to me I went for my 12 wk scan on 11th March and told baby had died at 8wk +2, had my d&c 2 days later. I too only had a bit of brown spotting so thought as it was old blood thought nothing to worry about. All the pregnancy sypmtoms remained but it was a complete shock and I was totally gutted. It's now nearly 4 wks ago, I know everyone says it but it does get easier. If you need a chat feel free to msg me and wishing everything goes ok tomorrow.

:hug:

Hey,
So sorry for your loss. Goodluck with the op.
Sending you lots of :hug:.
xxx

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had a similar type of MC to you, all the signs still there, everything.
It's just an awful thing to go through & my heart goes out to you:cry:
I hope the op goes well tomorrow, sending you lots of :hug:

Sandie I am so sorry about your loss. My heart goes out to you. I too found out yesterday when I had a scan that we had lost our baby and now I am just waiting for it to happen as they wont give me anything as I have already started bleeding. Its heart wrenching and I too am still feeling sick which seems so cruel. If you need to chat I am always here. Sending you big hugs x

Oh dear so sorry to hear your news. It's the most horrible. Lot's of :hug: to you and yours.

Oh Sandie, I know how you must be feeling right now. It's a terrible and cruel shock. The op is ok, think about whether you'd like to keep your baby's remains as they won't offer unless you ask. It can help the healing to bury them somewhere special for some people. I'm so sorry:hugs:

so sorry for ur loss, loads of hugs xx

I am so sorry :cry: :hugs:

♥Proud Mummy To Sophie, An Angel Born Perfectly
Into Heaven! 31.01.08 ♥ :cry:

♥Sophie's Website♥
https://remembranceticker.tickershack.com/tickers/vt2me72lida63gpn.png
https://i36.tinypic.com/14t8zt5.jpghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/button-112.gif
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Just Started Metformin-Hoping For Regular AF's
♥

Thank you everyone with your kind words, they mean so much. I went through the DNC yesterday and am at home resting.

I have been feeling very numb, very depressed, very empty, and ever so confused. My breast are still sore, I still feel pregnant, but I know there is nothing there.

Physically I am okay, emotionally I am a walking zombie (is the only way to describe). I honestly felt in my heart this baby would be okay.

I thank everyone on here for being there for me.

Thank you!:hug:

Sorry for your loss. Same thing happened to me. If you need to talk then PM me. You'll get lots of support on here. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->