Devistated: Chopped the top of her finger off!

aw, dont feel so bad. accidents happen. first time i cut my baby fingernails i cut a bit of his skin off as well and i was sweating like a pig, so worried. I'm sure you LO will be fine

Join the club! I cut the top of Skylers thumb.Not off but it was cut and bleeding for quite some time.Healed quite fast though.

Awww, poor Caitlyn, I did that to Jasmine when she was arond 4months and I felt awful, infact I cried for longer then Jasmine

OMG Tor i did the EXACT thing yesterday but was too ashamed to post about it, half ffions nail is gone and it bled for ages :(

HUGE HUGS

Poor kids :(

It's still hurting her now when she knocks it. I really don't want it to get infected. I don't know what to put on it. I was thinking sudocrem and a mitten?

Sounds good - or just a mitten over it to let it dry up and heal without her bashing it on things or sucking it x

i put sudcream on but i habet put a mitten on coz it will need air to heal

yep,i did it to my first born too,16 years ago and i still feel guilty about it!:rofl:

Aww poor love
Look on it as an initiation to motherhood, I reckon 99% of us have done at one time or another
I've done it to both of mine, with Emily i was in floods of tears and thought SS would be knocking on my door :lol:
With Jack i shrugged it off, bad mummy i am

My hubby was feeding our LO this morning and he grabbed the spoon and shoved it right down his throat. Poor little bugger screamed blue murder and my hubby felt so bad.

Accidents happen. I always cut nails when my LO is sleeping, he just doesn't keep still when he is awake.

oh toria guess what i've this morning :cry: yep cut her finger, didn't notice till i wondered what the red was a her suit :cry: oh sweetie we all do this things, she was fine though, cried a bit, but think that was cos i was upset :cry::hugs:

It's swallon and red and I don't know whether to take her to the doctors?

I know loads of people who have done this, it's why I'll only bite Kaya's nails

awwww hun, accidents happen hun, dont beat yourself up... I am sure Caitlin as already forgiven ya n loves ya tonnes.

I am dreading cutting Rihanna's nails but she is scratching her face so much n hates mitts!!

xxxx big hugs xxx

Hun I would take her the doctors nothing to worry about though but just take her down
with ya saying it swollen :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"