Devistated!

KayC

Reaction score
Here I am again. Back to SQUARE ONE!

I have been TTCieve for 3yrs, had all the tests = UNEXPLAINED FERTILITY.

I was due to go in to hospital for an IUI when i experienced my first ever BFP at xmas, all those months and years of dissapointment was over!

DH and i were so happy, words could not describe. Unfortunately what we didn't know is that our dream was to be shattered 12 weeks later.

We went for our first scan at 12 weeks, i lay myself on the table anxious to see my little one. A few moments passed and i heard the words "I'm so sorry but.......there is no heart beat" My world fell apart.

Nikky died at 9 weeks. One D&C later and here i am again back to where i started. How many more YEARS will i need to wait for my BFP again..........i wonder.............

Oh hunni, how devastating for you! Wishing you a speedy bfp xxx

I'm so sorry, hon. Wishing you healing, body and soul, and a swift BFP

(Have you thought of acupuncture? I hear it does wonders, especially for the issues Western science can't pin down. I'm being treated with it currently and hope to be able to rave about it soon!)

Im so sorry, life can be so cruel. I hope you are coping ok, and maybe focusing on some alternative medicine could help too.
I have heard you are more fertile after a miscarriage, so I hope you get a bfp very soon and have a healthy happy 9 months xx

:hugs: So sorry you're going through this - Hope you're BFP is just around the corner hx

So sorry to hear of your loss. Sending big hugs and positive vibes your way xxxxxxx

thank you for you kind words x

I have only just managed to look back on here again, these past few weeks has been tough.

I was doing ok until my cousin told me last night that she is expecting her 2nd due on the same date as mine would have been. Dh and I have been trying before she had her 1st. I know it's just the way of the world but *CHRIST* doesn't life really suck. All i could do is break down in tears again and now all i feel is anger and wanna scream to high heaven raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

But nope, i'm not fazed i will try again as soon as i'm able and i can't wait even if i am slightly anxious about it.

xxx to you all

KayC your right life does indeed suck! I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get a speedy BFP this time around.

Yeah Im with Godess, that truley sucks the bigs ones and you have every right to have a huge hissy at the world my lovley! Your body knows what to do now, so lets hope it doesnt forget and the sticky bfp is asap!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->