DF had a dream about blood...just nightmare right? PLEASE HELP!

kayandjayplus

Reaction score
So last night DF woke up in the middle of the night yelling to the top of his lungs "omg blood, it was period blood everywhere!" and i woke up so startled but quickly fell back asleep. now that i'm up and alert...that scares me. is it normal for the DF to have nightmares? hopefully it was just a bad dream and he is just super nervous about everything.....please help ladies i dont wanna overthink his nightmare but i guess thats easier said than done.

also im 6 weeks 5 days now and i feel SO short of breath like sometimes it feels like i can't even breathe i get so short of it..is that normal?

thanks in advance!

Hey! I am sure it was just a dream. I actually had a dream the night before I got my BFP about being on my second pregnancy because I lost the first at 5 weeks. I have been overanalyzing it to death! I am only 4 weeks today and hoping the 5 week mark comes and goes quietly. I'm sure we are just overanalyzing and everything will be fine. :hugs:

i sometimes have dreams of seeing blood in my panties but im not worried because its caused by me overthinking the fact ill spot from sexual activities which has yet to happen (soo happy about that) because any spotting no matter what freaks me out although it would be normal in my case. but my boyfriend has not had dreams like that. his are more about baby and us being a happy family. im the worry-wort in the relationship so maybe your df is the worry-wort.

So last night DF woke up in the middle of the night yelling to the top of his lungs "omg blood, it was period blood everywhere!" and i woke up so startled but quickly fell back asleep. now that i'm up and alert...that scares me. is it normal for the DF to have nightmares? hopefully it was just a bad dream and he is just super nervous about everything.....please help ladies i dont wanna overthink his nightmare but i guess thats easier said than done.

also im 6 weeks 5 days now and i feel SO short of breath like sometimes it feels like i can't even breathe i get so short of it..is that normal?

thanks in advance!

I have been noticing my guy has been talking in his sleep recently. Normally he doesn't do it. There is a lot more groaning. I think that our pregnancies effect them emotionally too whether or not they want to admit it.

I had a dream I was bleeding too, and gave birth to a tiny baby, but I guess my mind won't let me give this baby up because it was live and well. I know that the dream was triggered by a conversation I was having with my mother the night before so I dismissed it.

In other words, don't read anything in to it. A dream is just a dream and sometimes it manifests in the form of our greatest fears especially at an emotional time like this. :hugs: All will be well!

Edit: I forgot to touch on the shortness of breath issue. I am experiencing the same. Everything I have read seems to indicate that it is completely normal. There are a lot of extra demands being placed on our bodies right now.

Increased respirations are normal for pregnant women as there is an increased blood supply that women have to oxygenate. I wouldn't worry about the dream too much. We all have nightmares, especially when we worry too much. :p

thanks so much for the kind words ladies....really helped put me at ease!!! Safe and healthy pregnancies to us all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->