• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

DH 5 days before ovulation, could I still be pregnant?

tbaby2381

Reaction score
Ok help BNB, I believe I ovulated late but DH 5 days before I wiped the egg white discharged. I DH late tuesday and wiped egg white discharge Sunday, my calendar said I was supposed to ovulate that Friday. I really want this but just not sure if my dates lined up. My calendar said that i was fertile but if I ovulated a day late would I still be in my fertile days. I took a test yesterday just out of being anxious because i started to have abnormal lower back pain and pressure but my urine was heavily diluted and came out negative. Please help has anyone been in my shoes with the dates?

I have DTD 4 days before ovulation and fell pregnant (although it ended in MC) so I think it is possible

Thank you so much for your reply. I am really hoping so. I DTD that Tuesday night so in calculation it's about 4 1/2 days because I noticed change in discharge and some side cramps early Sunday

Yep definitely possible. High chance bean will be a girl :)

i got pregnant 5 days before ovulation with my daughter, would def. be a girl if you go by the shettlers method. we did the same method for #2 since we wanted a son, and we got one haha

Ok help BNB, I believe I ovulated late but DH 5 days before I wiped the egg white discharged. I DH late tuesday and wiped egg white discharge Sunday, my calendar said I was supposed to ovulate that Friday. I really want this but just not sure if my dates lined up. My calendar said that i was fertile but if I ovulated a day late would I still be in my fertile days. I took a test yesterday just out of being anxious because i started to have abnormal lower back pain and pressure but my urine was heavily diluted and came out negative. Please help has anyone been in my shoes with the dates?

lol... ok well maybe I don't want a BFP this month..lol, will try for that boy next month, if this month is BFN!!!

We DTD 4 days prior to ovulation - only DTD once that cycle so we know exactly when we conceived (but not when implanted etc) but my 4 week baby girl is sleeping next to me now!

Congratulations!!!! we need no more girls, so hopefully something different happens in my case... lol between the both of us we have 5 girls and 1 boy, I had 3 girls myself

Ok still no period, 2 days late with Bfn. Has anyone had a delayed cycle after getting a doxycyclone and prednisone shot?

Yup. My second daughter it was almost a week before ovulation! DH and I weren't even trying and we couldn't even believe it. Very possible.

AF yesterday. Thankful because another girl would have made me cry...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"