DH can only ejaculate when im on top

_shell_

Reaction score
So needless to say that i am sooo bored & fed up with this TTC business!
We have been ttc for 9 cycles now & not even a sniff of a BFP. I cant even be bothered to BD anymore! But as needs must, i soldier on!
I temp, have a regular cycle, use Preseed, OPK's & take conception vits.
Any other suggestions?

...yes, and it's damn hard after 9 months of disappointment and trying too hard... relax and start enjoying sex again :) i've heard so so SO many people TTCing here who finally conceived exactly the month they decided to give it up and relax about it.

Thanks skyesmom, it does feel good to be able to vent on here without hurting DH's feelings! I try my best to hide my frustrations but inside i am screaming!!!

yea...just relax lol i stopped dtd for a while :p now DH and i make sure we do at least once a day. even if its just...(lol tmi) using hands... so that we can work with gravity rather than against it if you get what im saying lol

good luck!

vent it all out here dear, this is what the forums are for, venting and getting support! really, forget about the baby making and just pretend you are teenagers or on the honeymoon and re-focus on the pleasure for you both and it will work! :) sending you babydust!!

Dear my DH is the same so we came up with a little trick. I be on top of him till he feels he's about to come and then we switch to missionary. Worked everytime :thumbup:

Can you tell him that you need him to get up as high as possible, and that being on top is likely more will come out that go up, and that he can have it his way on the lower fert days either side of the big O days?

Or what she said ^^

Actually gravity pulls so you being ontop wont affect the amount of sperm getting into your cervix at all, sperm know where they need to go they just need help so by doing it missonairy or doggy would better your chances because he would have deeper penetration to your cervix. Maybe do what the other poster said, go ontop until he feels hes about to finish then switch to a diff position of deeper penetration to get them as close as possible to the finish line:winkwink:

I've conceived twice being on top, I'm sure many other people have too.
Your in control and can make sure he's nice and deep inside :)

If y'all are lucky enough that you can come at the same time when you're on top, then that may be your best bet—even better than missionary.

i just read this after my own little mini rant! i hate bding every other day when im naturally more emotional & less needy for 'that' if you get what I mean. Umm putting 'mechanics' of this all aside lol, why dont you agree to days where you get a different position & he'll have to get creative & help them come along? maybe you could work him up & the get your time in the positions you like or sth? you deserve to enjoy it too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->