DH driving me Nuts!!

imready4it

Reaction score
sorry, but i need to vent!

I wish for one day a man could go through the aches, pains, and lack of sleep that women go through in the 3rd trimester! It's the end of the world when a man has a headache or a common cold, but I be damned if they give us the sympathy we deserve when we can't even roll over in bed without pain and discomfort from being the size of a blue whale. I'm over it. It's like he thinks i'm making this stuff up or something. I wish i was, but i'm not. I'm 33w with a LO measuring 35w and I hurt in nearly every position i am in.

Fully on board with you here! They can say "aw, babe, im sorry you are feeling bad" but they cant actually imagine the day-to-day mental and physical struggle that is actually attached..
My husband is so sweet but sometimes I will casually say "woosh, i am so tired" and he will (innocently) reply "Why do you think you are you so tired?" ... um...

i didn’t want to drive yesterday and he goes ‘ugh i don’t want to eiiiither!’ Hahaha sometimes they just can’t understand.

Two nights ago I mentioned to him how painful my belly skin is and how i don't think it has ever been stretched this thin...his reply, "nope, you're the biggest you've ever been." if looks could kill his head would've exploded. What an ass.

I ask mine to do anything for me and he goes "why can't you do it?"
And then he sees the murderous look in my eyes and goes "I was going to do it anyway, I was just wondering why, that's all!" :lol:

Ugh - my DH came down with a stomach bug a earlier this week, lord help us all! He took the next day off work to stay in bed/couch (because he'd been up in the night sick, twice), and sighed dramatically every time the kids made noise. As of last night, he updated me that he was feeling a lot better, but still not 100%. He had ongoing mild nausea and some stomach cramping. I didn't bother to mention that "ongoing mild nausea and some stomach cramping" describes the very BEST that I have felt at any point in the last 6 months.

oh man. Mine wasn’t my fiancé but my ex husband! We were meeting to talk about our daughter and i mentioned to her therapist that I’m emotional and hormonal so don’t mind me probably crying and he had the nerve to say ‘and I’ve had to put up with you being so emotional and hormonal for the last 8 1/2 months! Taking it all out on me!’ lol he wouldn’t have even known how far along i was if I hadn’t said anything. Divorced for 2 years and still can’t find anything nice to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->