• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

DH felt my wrath last night...long rant (sorry!)

nbedford

Reaction score
So last night I guess my hormones took over because I turned into a real b*$ch. I was feeling pretty crappy the whole day ( sick to my stomach and very tired) and when I got home all I wanted to do was sleep, but DH decided that it would be good to go run errands which was fine because I thought that would get me out of cooking dinner! But NO at 8:30 at night he decided he wanted me to fry fish, which only made me want to gag...so long story short I started crying, slamming doors, and fussing at him...lol he just looked at me in shock because I was acting so crazy about cooking dinner, which I never usually complain about no matter the time.

I hope I'm not the only one flipping out during this time!:wacko:

My OH is getting fed up of cooking dinner every night and having to "run the house single handedly" as he said, but i cant face food at the moment, let alone all the smells from it and according to my book i should leave house work til im feeling better!

So he was very put out when i didnt do the food plan and shopping list for the first time a few weeks back and acted like the world had come to an end coz he had to think of something to cook for once instead of it being done for him.

But he doesnt get away with his sulks for long before hes brought back to earth with a bang when i remind him of how i will happily swap if he wants to take on the vomitting and the retching and constantly feeling like s**t. Hes very welcome to it and i'll carry on with normal everyday life, arranging my social life and numerous xmas parties while he sits with his head down the toilet! That usually shuts him up!

Props to your hubby for cooking, my husband throws the kids chips and eats soup himself. Or goes to get fast food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"