DH getting frustrated because I've lost interest in sex!

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Is anyone else going through this? I've totally lost interest in sex. When I go to bed, I just want to go straight to sleep nowadays. DH thinks he's doing something wrong, and he's really starting to moan at me about it now. :( I feel awful, but I just don't want to get physical. He doesn't understand it, at all. How do I explain it's not him, it's me?

I'm the same! the thought of it makes me feel a bit icky at the moment. It's been a few months now.... Luckily my husband is not too bothered, he just takes care of himself ha ha. But he's been through it before as when I breastfeed I completely lose all sex drive

I'm in the same boat!!! I force myself every few weeks just to make him happy but i am soooo not interested I just want to sleep and be left alone. I am even avoiding cuddling so it won't lead to him wanting sex

Considering everything else Hun I don't think he is in any position to complain!! Besides pregnancy can be so tiring! Have you explained that to him?

It's the same situation for us, unfortunately. I haven't wanted sex of any kind since before my son was born! It makes me feel yucky if I go ahead and give in to it. I feel awful about it because I haven't even been cuddling with him, but honestly I don't see it changing any time soon...

I am exactly the same my hubby has a really high sexy drive and even admits he doesn't get it ... He keeps saying he understands not having full intercourse but we could do "other things" but I really don't want to I am so tired I can't get comfy and don't feel the need for it at all !!

Ugh here! DH just brought it up tonight and all I can think about is sleep. I don't cuddle anymore because I know that leads to it and I simple just don't want to be touched=/ plus I haven't saved anything for awhile so the thought of even doing that wears me out!

While I'm not the same, all I can say is that o try to find time early in the day/ after work.
That way I'm less tired and not ready for bed!
maybe that would help?

Either way I hope yyour Dh comes to understand and you guys work through it! :)

Yep same here! DH Saids it doesn't bother him,but I highly doubt that's the case.

This is another one of the myths if pregnancy! Poor dh keeps going i thought pregnant women were supposed to be in the mood all the time!

I'm the same, I have no urge whatsoever!!

It bugged DH early in the pregnancy but then I got this massive bump and now the idea of having sex with me totally freaks him out! :haha: And I know it's not my weight because I weighed 20 lbs. more than I do now a few years ago and he was all over me.

He is afraid that the thought of our son rightthere will give him performance anxiety, which he has never had before and the whole idea of it feels even more wrong to him now that Baby is always kicking.

So I don't feel bad anymore because neither of us want it! We plan to make up for it when I'm not pregnant anymore.

We had a severe dry spell as i had an SCH until 18 weeks but it dod affect our relationship in other ways as all intimacy had stopped. Weve started being intimate again and things are much better but there are times when i just need to sleep x

Thanks everyone, I'm glad it's not just me. I've tried to sit down and explain that I have so much on right now, and pregnancy is draining me, so I'm really not in the mood.. But he just can't seem to understand it! :dohh: I gave in last night just for his sake, and it felt like such a chore. :(

Sneaking in here a week early just because I HAD TO comment on this.

DH and I went shy of a month without sex and it drove a small wedge between us. He was cranky and moody all the time. The lack of sex was for medical reasons, though, and while we've been cleared to enjoy again it just... Well... It's hard for me to get in the mood. We've since had sex once since and it was a small chore, which makes me feel super guilty. No fault of his!!! Sex with him is A+ top shelf stuff, but pregnancy is a real doozie on the libido! Last pregnancy I was insatiable. This one? :shrug: Meh. Someone's stolen my mojo!

I've lost interest in sex.....first I was worried about baby....now I'm just not in the mood :/ I did say to him that it might help if he was a bit more romantic and made an effort! That sounds terrible but at the moment he'll just say 'shall we have sex tonight?' And funnily enough that doesn't get me in the mood 😒

Just to clarify...he'll ask me that question at 10am or similar....I always joke that I'll pencil it in my diary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->