DH is getting my back pain!!

Caramel

Mummy to a cheeky monkey
Reaction score
I've only had the occasional back pain so far in my pregnancy - usually when I've allowed my posture to get bad sitting at my desk at work. However, DH has been complaining that he's been getting lower back pain quite a bit over the past few weeks and he's never ever suffered it before. He reckons he's getting sympathy pains!! How good is that!! Do you think there's a way that I could arrange that he gets my labour pains too :rofl:

I like the idea of that!!.. My OH seems to be having the same pains as me though.. I think its a man thing.. I ask him for a massage and he says only if you me first because my backs killing...Cheeky begger or what.. I hope it curses them and they get all the labour pains!! then we can just relax and wait for our babies lol..

lol heck yea! My OH has backpains and he has even gained the weight.. haha!! Darnit i want him to feel the labor pains.. i could only hope.

If only we could :rofl:, men do seem to have sympathy pains, luckily my DH hasn't started yet but there is still time :rofl:, take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->