DH is snoring next to me annnnnd...

I would save myself for my hubby to me. I was engaged before to a hellish man. who was physically and emotionally abusive when I was 18 to 20. after leaving that relationship i went into some more bad relationships with guys who were only interested in sex. i met my hubby and he makes me think that I should have waited and the right one would've come along. i wish i wish. but i think going through those experiences made me the person i am now. which is a very strong independent woman. fiance tells me that everyday nothing can defeat me. he he.

lets see. hmmm how about someone else talk about a redo they would like to do in their life.

I would have never married my oldest sons dad. I wouldn't take back the meeting him or having a baby at 18 with him. I would just change the marrying him at 20 part. The off and on of getting back together after that.....the catching him in bed with another woman....I would like that as a do over. This is a good one.....anyone else redo??

It was originally my question, but I'll take it on too! :)

I wouldn't change too much, really. I mean, people who know me well would be surprised by that, because there's plenty I COULD change! But, I want to keep most of it. I would go back to ~15 yrs old or so. I would spend a lot more time with 2 close friends who died WAY TOO YOUNG... if I couldn't prevent their deaths, at least. I'd spend more time with my grandma, who I miss every single day. I would have gotten my "female issues" checked out way sooner, so that I could possibly have avoided the struggle I might have ahead of me now. And I would try desperately to avoid the weight I've gained over the years and have been happy with the way I was then. Actually, I always say that I would go up to my 17 yr old self, punch me in the face, and tell me to stop eating! :) Also, I would accept my sexuality a lot sooner, so I wouldn't have been so confused for so long. The rest... good, bad, ugly... I'll keep it. It made me who I am today.

Who else wants a re-do?

Yeah my redo would be to get more involved in something active when I was in college instead of sitting around like a bump on a log snacking all the time...I might still be skinny and not having problems TTC
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->