DH is snoring next to me annnnnd...

thats easy, id wish to get my sticky healthy bfp!!

probably makes me selfish but i dont care lol

If you won the lottery whats the first thing you would buy?

A college education for DD so she wouldn't have to worry about $ !

If you could get any car what kind would you buy.

Easy....I'd get me an old Shelby Mustang GT 500
One can dream

I can't think of a ? I'll leave it to someone else

Wonderful car and yes that's prob one that I would want too!

Here's one for everyone! How many children do you want to have?

2 please :)

if you won the lotto but had to give it all away to only one charity, which one would it be?

I think it would be to Doctors without Borders they help so many people.

I also want 2 babies, I already have one that is 10yrs old but now want another with DH.

If you were going to a beautiful island for vacation what is the one thing other than OH that you would bring.

I also would love to have 2
And i would definitely bring the digital cam if it's a beautiful place I wanna take lots of pics :)

That would be my dream car too!!!

Do I have to bring DH?? lol. I would want to bring the kids....I know it's crazy but I love sharing our experiences with them.

If you could be a man for a day what would you do?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love this one!

I would PEE standing up!

Almost forgot the question part.

If you could turn back time what age would you want to relive?

before the age of 5..when i was with my grama. it was the best and happiest time of my life...but if i had to relieve the life i had over again...i would go without..never would i want to go through that again :p

If your life was made into a movie, who would you want to play you?

Kate Winslet plus two babies please - that bloody stork ain't listening

Who is the most positive celebrity in terms of good things they do?

Natalie Portmann. =)

What makes you giggle nonstop?

When my DH nuzzles my neck. LOL

If it was the 1800 do you think you would be a primp and propper lady or what??????

If it was the 1800 do you think you would be a primp and propper lady or what??????

Me??? Prime and proper and any day in age is a joke!!! hahaha!!!!

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow with no arms?

Me??? Prime and proper and any day in age is a joke!!! hahaha!!!!

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow with no arms?

Would have to learn to type on BNB with my toes..... :haha:

What if you found out you were have octuplets? Would you appeal to the public for help?

Yes I could use all the help I could get! They are a handful as one can you imagine 8?

When was the last time you had some afternoon delight (if you know what I mean)? :blush:

Me today!!! :happydance:

Answering a few of these... I've been gone all day, and its my thread! :)

2 kids for me

If I had 8, I would adopt out 5-6 of them to (most likely) same-sex male couples, since I know some having a very difficult time adopting!

NEVER "Prim and Proper"!

Afternoon delight... Hubby's office on July 30! :)

What's the most unique thing in your home?

Most unique thing? ME? LOL kidding...
I think my living room wall with my egyptian stuff in it is pretty unique...I have some papyrus with painted scenes on it framed and some other random stuff
I love ancient egypt history...I even have hieroglyphics tattoo'd on my back
which leads me to ask...
What is your favorite thing to learn about?

Art! I loooooooooove art! :)

You wouldn't like how I feel about Egyptian stuff! LOL It's not that I don't like it... I do! I love the ancient Egyptian culture too! But, the Egyptian exhibits... with the artifacts/treasures/mummies... They make me furious! I think it's terrible that we think it's a-ok to dig up their dead, take their treasures, and bypass all their "mythical" beliefs! Just because they weren't Christian doesn't mean they were wrong! What if their souls really do need the mummified body to rest peacefully? What if they really do take their treasures with them in death? We don't KNOW they were wrong... and we destroy it! Personally, I don't believe anything... but only because I don't know who's right... if anyone is! It makes me so sad and angry that we don't show more respect! Sorry for the rant. I'm sure your Egyptian stuff is lovely, and I doubt you stole any of it from a tomb. So, it's cool! :hugs:

On that note... What is your biggest, irrational pet peeve? ;)

omg knuckle cracking... :shudder: like fingernails on a chalkboard!!

ok, no one likes my other question... how about would you go skydiving if you had the opportunity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->