DH is snoring next to me annnnnd...

This is an easy one...a few years ago on the subway this girl was crying softly to herself and I went and asked if everything was ok, did she need some help. Her grandmother had just passed away that morning and she had just found out shortly before I saw her. I missed my stop by quite a few and let her talk about her grandma and cry. I was late where I was going but it was worth it.

What's your favourite season?

This is an easy one...a few years ago on the subway this girl was crying softly to herself and I went and asked if everything was ok, did she need some help. Her grandmother had just passed away that morning and she had just found out shortly before I saw her. I missed my stop by quite a few and let her talk about her grandma and cry. I was late where I was going but it was worth it.

What's your favourite season?

that sure was nice of you :thumbup:

spring and fall. i have a hard time choosing between the two.

If you could be asked any question...what would it be? :p

"Will you please take this $10 billion I don't need?" --- Answer: YES!

What's the strangest pet you've ever owned?

I dont have any weird pets! Sorry just saw OH and snoring and thought thats me right now not sleeping due to my OH snoring and general irratibleness!!!! sorry 4 butting in!

strangest pet pev....well...i hate hearing people chew!! i can not sit around people that are eating unless theres music or tv on.. lol

biggest phobia?

small spaces... i don't even like unfinished basements that i can't stand up in (i'm almost 6 ft tall). i start panicking... and i fear the sound of knuckles cracking! eek!! i think i've said that here before though ;)

if you had to choose between having octuplets and no kids at all, what would you choose?

oh i would have a thousand babies all at once if i had to ...and i knew that it could possibly happen hahahhaa

do you plan on taken advantage of the fact that you can "Eat for two" when your pregnant?

oh i would have a thousand babies all at once if i had to ...and i knew that it could possibly happen hahahhaa

do you plan on taken advantage of the fact that you can "Eat for two" when your pregnant?

Of course I am!! :)

If you could have your OH get pregnant for you, would you!? :)

no waaaay!! i can't wait to be pregnant! plus i want to be the one who can demand ice cream at midnight, or a foot rub/shoulder rub every day... haha.. i'm starting to sound like a real princess!

ok, will you ladies be all stoic and self-sufficient while preg or will you milk dh for all the extra attention/servitude you can get?

oh MILK IT! hahahaha nothings worth doing if it aint done right! LOL

tho i would love to take advantage of the "eating for two"...i made this mistake with my first child and deeply regret it! with my second child...i ate as healthy as possible and i felt sexy while being pregnant because of it.

whats going to be the hardest thing for you to give up while being pregnant?

oh MILK IT! hahahaha nothings worth doing if it aint done right! LOL

tho i would love to take advantage of the "eating for two"...i made this mistake with my first child and deeply regret it! with my second child...i ate as healthy as possible and i felt sexy while being pregnant because of it.

whats going to be the hardest thing for you to give up while being pregnant?

My Mustang GT - it won't take long before I won't be able to fit behind the steering wheel

Weirdest pet has to be a Chinchilla called Brewster - only lived six months - apparently he was sick

What's your favourite chocolate bar - mine's a Toffee Crisp (ultra yum)

Favorite candybar is a heath Bar mm

Whats your favorite body spray sent?

ha there was another post when i posted.

My favorite spray ohhh. . . hard. umm. . . love spell by victorias secret.

whens the last time you peed your pants?

:blush: I peed my pants the other night, DH was shaking my bladder and I said I gotta pee and he was like no you dont... well I did a little bit....:blush:

Whens the last time you kept a hand written journal>?

A couple of years ago.

When was the last time you remember being exceedingly happy?

I haven't religiously kept a handwritten journal since I was in college, though I do have my moments when I just don't wanna type and would rather write...but only if I have a really good pen lol

oops...meg got to it first

exceedingly happy? My wedding day maybe?

What's your favorite vegetable?

I only like the ones that most people hate! Uhm... asparagus, artichokes, zucchini, do mushrooms count? :)

What's the last frivolous thing you bought?

A Chanel handbag - I had massive buyers remorse afterwards and had to hide my cc statement from DH.

What's your favourite day of the week and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->