Diagnostic laproscopic surgery part 2

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
For those of you asking my post op appointment went well. If you have non clue what I'm talking about see my similar post labled similar to this one.
What was found: just a little endometriosis which all of it was removed....(now this scares me) he saw my left ovary "a little squished" and fixed that... scars looked nice and healed....now it's a waiting game as to when my next period will start....it can be 1-2 weeks or be completely skipped this month....
For those of you who have had this....what can cause a "squished" ovary??? Will it squish again??? Will this cause me complete infertility??? I'm really scared and worried....please let me know experiences......how soon did you get preg after this procedure??? For those who have had "squished" ovary....how was your luck getting preg???? Please help....I'm so worried and scared :(

Even if no one has answers some uplifting prayers would be nice

I have no ideas I am sorry... But positive thoughts and I hope it sorts it out and there is no long lasting problems. Good luck!!

Called Dr and got good new but not so good news. Ovaries can squish for an unknown reason no matter who you are. Good news it won't affect fertility. Bad news it can squish again.

AF finally came today....I was worried I'd totally miss this cycle.....downfall is I'm cramping as bad as I was before endometriosis and I'm bleeding just as heavy :(
Hopefully this won't last... this is my first cycle after surgery... sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->