dialate in miscarriage

lammy456

pregnant omg possibly 2
Reaction score
ok so i believe i am right in saying i am having a miscarriage but i fel like i am in labour it is never something i have experienced before apart from when i was having twins i feel like i am dialating is this normal ps im only about 5 weeks i think

Hiya,

When i was mc'ing my baby was only at 6 weeks gestational age (although i only found out it died 2 weeks later at my 10 weeks scan- i had a missed mc).

By the time i arrived at the hospital for my scheduled evac (d&c) the midwife told me i was already 2cm dilated. I was in labour- and i have NEVER been in so much pain in my life!!! And may i add that i have a very high threshold for pain. So, in my opinion its very plausible that its sort of the same thing you are going through....:hugs:

Im so sorry for what you're going through. All the best sweetie,

:hug:, Omi xxx

Yes, it is very painful. Sorry for your loss. :hug:

I am so sorry that your are going through this. :hug: I m/c at 8 weeks, and I was in horrendus pain. I had two hours of non stop contractions, and then it finally eased to severe period pain. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Aww lammy, hope your okay hun? I had these contractions too...2 mins long and 30 secs apart..it was the worst pain ever.. im so sorry your having to go through this x

yup. I remember feeling it coming... I felt the ache, sat down for a sec, then went straight to the bathroom. The cramps kicked in right away. I was also 5 weeks.

Im so sorry your going through this.

Take care :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"