Diaper leaks

May2011Mommy

Reaction score
My LO is now 2-1/2 weeks old and these newborn diapers leak from the top. He is almost 10lbs so should I go to size 1 in the pamper Swaddlers? They look too big. I would appreciate all advice on changing a little boy including information about how high the diaper should be on the stomach. Lol.

My los nappy is just below her belly button..
If hes leaking then go up to the next size..
Xx

Go up to size 1. My LO has been in them since she was 9 pounds. They do look big but I've never had a leak and the newborns were making marks on her.

Oh and it goes to her belly button.

Make sure - very sure....that his little penis is pointing DOWN into the diaper where the padding is and not up. Very important - failing to do this will cause leaky nappies from here till eternity.

We have tried several brands but feel the most comfortable with the Huggies: Snug and Dry brand - even over other Huggies labels.

:coffee:

Alright I tried a size 1. I think it's ME because it leaked too. I did so good for days and now for the last 3 days I totally suck!

Are you doing it up tight enough? Make sure his willy is laying downwards?
Xx

could be the fit of the nappy? my lo cant wear huggies . they leak everywhere , maybe you might want to try a different brand x

pampers always leak with zane, they just dont suit him at all.
like others said make sure his pinky is pointing down and ur doing it up tight enough.
maybe also try a different brand?

Okay. Since my latest post I changed 5. Using a size one. Making it tight up top. I hope I got this now. Lol.

could be the fit of the nappy? my lo cant wear huggies . they leak everywhere , maybe you might want to try a different brand x

Agreed. My LO never leaks with Luvs or Pampers but seriously almost every diaper when we had huggies.

Maybe its the opposite for you, and pampers just don't fit right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->