diapers and wipes

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
What brand of diapers do you and baby prefer? and what size do you see yourself using most?

What about wipes? Does brand really matter when it comes to wipes?

I like Target's brand diapers. Out of Pampers/Huggies/Luvs, I prefer Pampers Swaddlers. As far as sizes go, my DS has stayed in size 3 Target diapers for the longest amount of time so far. It seems like he's been in them forever.

My favorite wipes are Pampers Sensitive. I don't like wipes with a scent, but that's just a personal preference. Huggies Naturals are my second choice. Both are pretty good and thick. I prefer the Pampers because they come packaged in smaller refill packages rather than a few larger bags like the Huggies do. The cheaper wipes are often too small and thin and scratchy. My MIL is known to buy wipes from dollar stores and often sends them home in his diaper bag, so I take them out because I'd rather her use the softer wipes that I send for him lol.

I like cloth for both. ;) My favorite cloth brand is Sunbaby. I make my own wipes.

For newborns I prefer pampers swaddlers, then we switch to target ( up & up) brand. For wipes, I've always used pampers sensitive. My kiddos have always had sensitive skin, and the thicker wipes pull on their skin. This time we are going with cloth, though.

I used Pampers swaddlers til she got in size 3 and then switched to luvs. I tried huggies swaddlers but they leaked with daughter. So far my daughter has been in size 4 the longest. I use water wipes and love them.

My favorite brands are Pampers diapers, Parents Choice diapers and wipes (walmart brand) and Luvs diapers! Huggies wipes are my favorite but not their diapers. My sons always leaked out of the huggies diapers but not the other brands I listed! My babies stayed in size 3 the longest!

I used Pampers sensitive wipes with DD. Pampers actually burned her bum after she got into Cruisers or whatever they're called. I will be cloth diapering this time just for that reason. I will probably use Pampers sensitive wipes again.

Pampers swaddled for first 2-3 months then switched to target brand. Always used pampers sensitive for wipes.

For disposables (I mainly use cloth) I like Target Up&Up

For Wipes (We use disposable wipes all the time) we use Target Up&Up Sensitive.

We used a mixture, I preferred pampers over huggies but like supermarkets own. I also used cloth on and off.
Ds was too big for size 1, we used more size 3 than any other, then lots of 5's but that's probably a bit far off to think about.
I like huggies wipes, pampers wipes make me sore so don't like them on baby's bum.
I would suggest buying store vouchers rather than stocking up on wipes and nappies.
Xx

For diapers I used pampers when they were babies and switched over to the walmart brand when they hit size 3. They work really great and their skin isn't as sensitive. For wipes, I used to use pampers but I got frustrated at how quickly they dried out, huggies wipes gave both of my boys a rash and I finally found the Amazon wipes (the sensitive one) and they stay wet, come with more and are also a lot cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->