Diarrhea after each meal

bookworm0901

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I haven't gotten my BFP yet and I have no idea exactly when I ovulated but I think I'm somewhere between 5-9 dpo.

I've had some pretty specific symptoms, including what I think may be round ligament pain- sharp twinges on both sides.

Well, for 3 straight days now I have had diarrhea after every meal. When pregnant with my son, I also had diarrhea as a reaction to the hormone changes instead of constipation, but not like this.

It's really severe and painful. Also during my first pregnancy I had trouble digesting milk and thought milk might be affecting me now too, but forgot that I planned to cut it out and had some this morning. Then spent the rest of the morning with diarrhea. :(

Anyone else? If I don't get my BFP- then I'm really sick!!

I had severe diarrhea up until I was around 7 weeks or so. It was absolutely horrible. It was accompanied by horrible cramping and nausea. A few times I even thought I wasn't going to make it to the bathroom! I still have diarrhea a few times a week but its nothing compared to what I experienced earlier in my pregnancy. Hope you get a BFP and the diarrhea eases up!

Came across this very old post and wanted to update to say that I was pregnant. I know it doesn't help when people don't update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->