Diarrhea around 6 weeks anyone?

Nessicle

Reaction score
Suffered an awful bout of diarrhea just now and it smelled horrible. I haven't felt unwell apart from the tiredness I have felt since getting pregnant and the on and off nausea which started a couple of days ago so putting this down to another lovely side effect of pregnancy.

Just wondered how many others had suffered with it??

Suffered an awful bout of diarrhea just now and it smelled horrible. I haven't felt unwell apart from the tiredness I have felt since getting pregnant and the on and off nausea which started a couple of days ago so putting this down to another lovely side effect of pregnancy.

Just wondered how many others had suffered with it??

'Phew' Im glad im not alone. I haven't felt unwell either or ate anything dodgy and ive had horrible diarrhea for about 2days...I didnt even kno it was pregnancy symptom! If it is...i can say i finally have a preg symptom :happydance: shouldnt really be happy dancing as its not pleasent but was worried something might be up with peanut lol!

oooH yes! It was terrible. Lots of wind too, so rather explosive :blush:
Seems to have cleared up now, thank goodness.

I had the big D on and off a few times - but its the wind thats the real problem for me... ppppppooooohhweeee!

I had it too for about 2 days, i went to my GP about it and she was pretty concerned saying it wasn't normal...xx

Hi. I was standing in the kitchen yesterday morning, doing the usual cleanup stuff, when all of a sudden...... I had to run for the toilet. And I do mean RUN. Luckily I made it in time. Nothing like that since then, but phew, that was close.

Glad there seem to be a few others!

Kodi I don't think it is a "common" symptom of pregnancy as constipation seems to be the more common bowel issue but I've read it can happen on and off through pregnancy and the only time to worry is if it happens 3 times a day for more than one day - then it could be a tummy bug or something so best to see your GP or midwife if that's the case.

I read that even a regular tummy bug isn't usually a cause for concern but to make sure you keep up fluids and eat as soon as you're able to avoiding spicy or greasy foods. Also recommended to take a probiotic drink or yoghurt to help (I've just had some probiotic natural yoghurt)

I had the big D on and off a few times - but its the wind thats the real problem for me... ppppppooooohhweeee!

see I don't seem to be ridiculously gassy I mean don't get me wrong I'm farting lol and feel like I have lots of trapped wind more than anything but they don't smell that bad lol

ooh ness - mine got so bad, I farted in the shower and had to get out! still covered in soap!

:rofl: that is well funny!!! I just burst out laughing at work lol few funny looks I shouldnt even be on here :haha:

I don't envy your poor OH hahahaha

hhahaha ness he doesnt deserve sympathy! at one point he started lifting the covers off the bed before he'd get in the "check for danger!"

:rofl: that is way too funny mush - my OH is usually the one who stinks the joint out so I hope mine start humming soon so I can pay him back ha ha!

he's not used to me breaking any kind of wind - not even big burps - these last few weeks have been a real education for him! hahahaha

he so deserves to get stunk out a few times!

lol there's no romance between me and OH lol we poop in front of each other and everything ha ha so nothing new if I do start farting for england!

My tummy feels so gripey though from the diarrhea I can't wait to get out of work! No work til Wednesday then yay!

I'm so glad I came across this thread....as I sit here, awake most of the night from running to the bathroom with diarrhea! My goodness, it's terrible! I'm hoping it was the spicy chicken I had last night and that it won't continue. I'm going to try and get some rest now, but nice to hear we're not alone on this :)

defo not alone NovMom! I've had some loose poops today but not as loose as yesterday thankfully! I definitely haven't suffered with constipation much at all though, I've been the other way round, going about once a day!

I guess that's the only way to look at it - at least we aren't constipated!

Aaagh. So glad its not just me! I went from really constipated to out of nowhere needing to poop baaad @ work! Thank god we were slow today so no one else was in there with me. It wasn't (as stated before) "the big D" lol, more like loose bowels. But glad I'm not crazy!

It happened to me abit over a week ago, I hadn't eaten anything dodgy but was really bad, but within 2 hours I was back to normal and felt fine. I've always suffered in that department, but since dieting since Aug 2008 I haven't particularly suffered, so I think pregnancy has triggered it. Hoping it doesn't happen again, because I was at work and it was pretty unpleasant, just lucky its a single toilet and not cubicles.

I have read that constipation is common, but I haven't suffered with that at all, but then I'm not that way inclined, and never had been, always go the other way. We're all different I spose, and unfortunately some of us are abit more prone to diarrhea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->