Diarrhea at 5 weeks pregnant...

jessica716

Mummy to a rainbow baby
Reaction score
I've felt great today, no nausea all day. Had a rubbish sleep last night with really restless legs but other than that felt great.

About 3pm I had a few really painful cramps and then an hour or so after I had an upset stomach, not really bad but a lot looser than normal and now I just feel queasy.

Has anyone else had this? I've not eaten anything different than normal so I'm a little puzzled as don't feel like it's a bug as seems to have passed now

I had this for weeks. It's seemed to have passed now with my nausea. The restless legs haven't however.

That's great to hear (not that the restless legs haven't passed though lol)
Still got occasional little cramps on one side at the moment but not like earlier and I'm assuming it's probably to do with the fact ie had an upset stomach rather than anything else.
Plain food and an early night tonight I think

since getting my BFP around 4 weeks
my body has been alternating between diarrhea and constipation
i would consider either to be completely normal
oh and cramps are normal as well

I've had it from the start. Almost 31 weeks and it's showing no signs of going away :nope:

I'm glad it's not just me, with my prior ectopic symptom being an upset stomach I'm glad I hear that other people have this problem but with healthy pregnancies
Thank you ladies, now it's just fx for scan next week

On bad days, I find myself wishing for the notorious pregnancy constipation! :haha:

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"