Diarrhoea anyone?

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

So for the last 5 days or so I have had diarrhoea (sorry TMI!). When it first started I thought I must have just caught a stomach bug, but it's still hanging around. I've been feeling nauseated but haven't actually been sick, and that just comes and goes all day.
I've been reading online that diarrhoea is a common early pregnancy symptom? I didn't know this. Is anyone else in the same boat?

It's such a pain!! It's even woke me in the night for a toilet run!

Any advice??

TIA xx

TMI but I think for me this is definitely an early symptom for me.

Yeap same here - I had opposite with DS1&2 where I was constipated. about 4-5 times in the last week I've been up in the middle hours of the night with horiffic cramps then a sudden dash to the loo. I've never had it during the day and its not every night!

Yes. Ive had it in the 1st tri with all my pregnancies, i hate it.

I had it until I was put on progesterone. Throughout the whole first trimester.

banana07 - that sounds EXACTLY like me! It's only at night, during the day I'm fine!

Ugh! It's such a horrible symptom :nope:

I hope this ends before second Tri!

Very common symptom for me for all my pregnancies (this is #4 including a chemical). It's usually one of the first signs for me and it tends to be after eating. It starts out practically after each meal, then slows to every other day and then pretty much stops.

Good to know I am not alone! I thought I was developing a food sensitivity! Mine is on and off but even when it is not bad I have softer stool than normal. Hoping it goes away in the second tri!

I get this too in the first tri. It's been better lately. As gross as it is, I'd rather have that then be constipated. Lol

Had it on and off all the way my last pregnancy, and it's started up with this one too. Rather have this than constipation!

Diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, vomiting.. Aren't we just so lucky! :haha:

For me I switch between bouts of constipation and diarrhea. I prefer the latter. Not nice, but way better as I get terrible bloating and D relieves the pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->