Diarrhoea

broodymrs

Mummy to my boys
Reaction score
Anyone else having/had this in first tri? Started Friday. Then started getting mild cramps Saturday. Hard to tell if they're digestive or not. Spoke to midwife and she said see gp as might have tummy bug. I wanted to ask her more but ds was screeching at me so didn't get chance. My biggest fear is that it's doing some damage to baby or might cause mc. Just looking to see if anyone else has had this. My pregnancy symptoms are still going strong. 11 weeks tomorrow

I've always suffered with constipation but I remember in the days leading up to & after my bfp I definitely had an easier time going, sadly it didn't last :haha:

I have had some this pregnancy and it just comes and goes so I'm not sure that it is a tummy bug. I actually think I have had it in other pregnancies too, I never get the usual constipation so I guess that is a positive.

Me! We went to a fair last week and I think it was the fried dough but I was orf for days after-and then again yesterday outta nowhere

Thanks. I have read the hormones can make you more loose 😜 But the midwife seemed very definite it was probably a bug. I don't feel unwell, except for the usual horrendous ms. Thanks for your replies

I have horrible bouts of it with this pregnancy. They put me on a morning sickness pill and it seems to help stop it up a bit. But the prenatals made it even worse. Literally horrible. Dr said its normal and to try and just stay hydrated.

I'm 4+1 and having the same issue. Urrrghh. Cramps, diarrhea, slight nausea, and night sweats oh my... :(

Lovely isn't it! Saw the dr and she says its IBS

I think so as I didn't have it before! Dr says hormonal changes and change in diet to blame

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->