• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Diarrhoea

Future-Sailor

Reaction score
I switched LO from BF to FF a few days ago and she has been having diarrhea since then. Any idea why? Maybe I need to change formula? Using SMA follow on at the moment x

Maybe she is just adjusting to the formula? Why do you think she has diarrhoea? Is she just going more often?

She's going loads more often! Everytime she eats she poops. I must have changed her nappy a dozen times today. it's not her normal type of poop either and she's got a nasty nappy rash now :(

It could be the follow-on, it has loads of added iron which can make some babies constipated and have the complete opposite effect for some others-there isn't really any nutritional advantage to follow-on (it contains more iron but only marginally higher levels of many vitamins and doesn't even contain some vitamins at all that are in first milk) so it may be worth trying a first milk instead xx

I switched to first milk today so hoping this will improve things. LO is still poorly. Pooping after every feed today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"